GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Age of Empires 3"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/10/05 at 17:00
Regular
So anyone got it yet? It's actually available for download on most torrent sites...I'm just installing it now, should be good :D When is it out in the shops anyway?
Sun 16/10/05 at 15:42
Regular
Well I just installed it. Played the tutorial just to refresh my memory. Pretty short tutorial really. 5 minutes to teach you how to move etc. and then you just have to play a game against the AI with tips/hints popping up every now and then. So...when shall we all meet online? :D
Mon 10/10/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yeah i've never had a problem with them.
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:09
Regular
I would never download games.

[S][S][S]You think direct IP will work? ^^
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
I went for BAW2 as AOE3 doesn't excite me, maybe in a week or two.
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:00
Regular
So anyone got it yet? It's actually available for download on most torrent sites...I'm just installing it now, should be good :D When is it out in the shops anyway?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.