GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Recycling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/10/05 at 11:17
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
I didnt see No Mercy on Sunday, but it seems to me that the Undertaker, Randy Orton match ending seemed oddly familiar, yup, Kane did exactly the same thing at the 1998 Royal Rumble Casket match between the Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. Do you think the WWE will be re-using material in the future as it could be running out of ideas?
Tue 25/10/05 at 00:43
Regular
Just like the trish and whatever her name is fan of trishes. Is a repeat of the Sable Tori(not wilson) storyline where Tori turned on Sable lets see if that happens again.
Thu 13/10/05 at 22:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, I'd never seen that ending before.

Either way, I did enjoy it.
Mon 10/10/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I knew i had seen that whole casket thing before but i couldnt remember the match/event. I remember Taker coming back a while later saying "i asked our parents for permission for something i promised i would never do" or something like that.
Mon 10/10/05 at 19:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Cong_Man wrote:
> One of my favourite Jim cornette theorys is that everything in
> wrestling can be recycled after seven years, as the fan base will
> change so much in that time that only the die hard fans, who aren't
> going anywhere will be around to remember the previous time.
>
> WWE seem to be taking this to new limits this year though, recycling
> things every seven weeks....

New fans probably only stay around for about 4-6 weeks nowadays so it will probably work.
Mon 10/10/05 at 13:55
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> What exactly was Turner smoking when Russo managed to convince him he
> was responsible for the WWE's success and him alone. Whatever it is i
> don't want to ever touch it

Probably a $100 bill knowing Turner...
Mon 10/10/05 at 13:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
What exactly was Turner smoking when Russo managed to convince him he was responsible for the WWE's success and him alone. Whatever it is i don't want to ever touch it
Mon 10/10/05 at 13:50
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Least it's improved from the Russo/WCW days when they recycled stuff
> every week :-D

Which in itself was an improvement on Russo's time in TNA when he was recycling stuff on the same show...
Mon 10/10/05 at 13:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Least it's improved from the Russo/WCW days when they recycled stuff every week :-D
Mon 10/10/05 at 13:39
Regular
"..."
One of my favourite Jim cornette theorys is that everything in wrestling can be recycled after seven years, as the fan base will change so much in that time that only the die hard fans, who aren't going anywhere will be around to remember the previous time.

WWE seem to be taking this to new limits this year though, recycling things every seven weeks....
Mon 10/10/05 at 12:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The WWE ran out of ideas (good ones anyway) ages ago and has been recycling stuff for ages. The Austin/McMahon feud, The Sandman/Raven angle, The Cyrus angle etc etc

And like they say the original is always better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.