GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 New maps for Black Arrow....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six: Black Arrow'.
Thu 07/10/04 at 09:38
Regular
Taken from IGN.com

"Ubisoft announced today that Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow is about to get an infusion of fresh multiplayer maps, available (of course) via Xbox Live.

The first, "Village," is a small map designed for teams of five or less. It's also available free of charge, right now.

Four more maps will soon be released in the form of Assault Pack #1, for which Ubisoft is asking a mere $5.00 to download. The company expects to have these available within the next few weeks. Get ready."

So that's about £2.99 in real money.

Think I'll wait for reviews as I'm not exactly desperate for new maps. Still, it's a decent little package if you play Black Arrow a lot.
Fri 08/10/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Touched!"
Try here : [URL] http://www.steampowered.com [/URL] :)
Fri 08/10/04 at 22:05
"I love yo... lamp."
Er... I'm not sure. I really don't use it for much other than downloading games. I'll have to look into this whole steam malarkey.
Fri 08/10/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Touched!"
What's yer username on Steam biggles?
Fri 08/10/04 at 15:35
"I love yo... lamp."
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> Which pack did you go for biggles? Silver seems the best value to me,
> gold is like £76 when you include the del for the free stuff
> which you are actually paying for :)

Neither. I have the Half Life 2/ATI offer, which gave me a free steam account and seemingly everything bar Counter Strike: Condition Zero.
Fri 08/10/04 at 07:20
Regular
Sorry about not joining again last night, managed to find what was going wrong and everything is okay now.

What a facking sweet game, absolutely amazing to play. Will definitley be on tonight.
Thu 07/10/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Touched!"
Which pack did you go for biggles? Silver seems the best value to me, gold is like £76 when you include the del for the free stuff which you are actually paying for :)
Thu 07/10/04 at 23:47
"I love yo... lamp."
It looks like you gave your local IP Ali. 10.0.0.2 will be your router if it is the Origo one. 10.anything will be your local network.

Anyway, finished downloading Counter Strike: Source, so next time you guys play I might join you. If I can remember how to work Half Life/Counter Strike having not played this millenium.
Thu 07/10/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Touched!"
Heh, that was immense..total mayhem..you got me a few times!
Thu 07/10/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Touched!"
ok mate the name of the game I'm in is [FUR] UK CS Source: 40 player (see if you can find it) I'm a terrorist at the moment :)
Thu 07/10/04 at 22:30
Regular
Same here, I set up a dedicated server in the end so we could decide from there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.