GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Four Brothers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/10/05 at 17:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
What an absolutely fantastic film, I really haven't seen anything better than that at the cinema for a long while.

It really does have everything, which makes it difficult to put the film into a specific category. I suppose it's an action-based, "we're gonna go and get revenge by whatever means necessary" thing, but it's full of great comedy one-liners, and I almost shed a tear at one point (awwww!)

Mark Wahlberg produces a brilliant performance as one of the Mercer brothers, and is probably the star of the show. Admittedly, it's quite amusing to see how poor the policing must be for everyone to get away with so much obvious crime, but y'know what, this is Detroit man! Yeah!

Anyway, I can't be bothered to write a massive review or anything, this is simply a recommendation. Double thumbs and big toes up for Four Brothers, definitely one I'm going to be bagging on DVD in a few months.
Mon 10/10/05 at 00:56
Regular
"8==="
I found it adequate but it seemed to be trying to be two things at once whereas if it had tried to be just one it would have been much better.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:31
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well was going to say about this last week when I went and saw it last sunday but didn't really know what to write. But I found the movie to be great. Best scene for me the massive shoot-up by the house I give it 10/10 its great. Great storyline. Benjamin Andre actually acted very good in this I think he is very good at acting now. So go and see it.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:23
Regular
"Mozzy"
I posted a thread about this last week and everybody ignored it. :(

This is what I thought:

" went to watch this today with a couple of mates. It's suprisingly good actually, I wasn't expecting much, just an average film with a basic storyline. Well, the storyline was pretty basic, but the whole film was very entertaining and I liked it very much.

Theres a few comedy parts, a few serious parts and the rest is just explaining the story and action scenes"
Sun 09/10/05 at 17:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
What an absolutely fantastic film, I really haven't seen anything better than that at the cinema for a long while.

It really does have everything, which makes it difficult to put the film into a specific category. I suppose it's an action-based, "we're gonna go and get revenge by whatever means necessary" thing, but it's full of great comedy one-liners, and I almost shed a tear at one point (awwww!)

Mark Wahlberg produces a brilliant performance as one of the Mercer brothers, and is probably the star of the show. Admittedly, it's quite amusing to see how poor the policing must be for everyone to get away with so much obvious crime, but y'know what, this is Detroit man! Yeah!

Anyway, I can't be bothered to write a massive review or anything, this is simply a recommendation. Double thumbs and big toes up for Four Brothers, definitely one I'm going to be bagging on DVD in a few months.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.