GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone get Fable early then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Thu 07/10/04 at 10:40
Regular
"8==="
Any good? First impressions*?

Ny the time you've got some decent first impression of it you've probably accidentally finished it though. :D
Sat 09/10/04 at 03:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Got it in the end. Couldn't wait. ;-)
Fri 08/10/04 at 23:34
I did:

Ahh good old Fable.

Completed it 3-4 weeks ago.

Took me 11 hours (5 days).

Any one who doesn't believe me (that will be everyone) when you get the game, when you complete it you can back here and tell me that I am right.

I took the good path, bought and rented out 6 houses and 1 shop.
Got married twice (once to lady grey)

It's a good game, but with only 11 hours (15max) game play it wasn't worth the wait.

He he, I am aged 50, slim and it tells me my furthest chicken kick.
Fri 08/10/04 at 10:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Looks like no Fable for me either. :-(
Fri 08/10/04 at 09:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hate the post.

I always go to my dads, walk down the road, peering at the door........then.......is it there? Or no?

NO! It's not ARG!

Still, I'm getting Pikmin 2 today. OH YUS.
Thu 07/10/04 at 21:49
Regular
*double post
Thu 07/10/04 at 21:48
Regular
Creepy wrote:

> I checked my order and It has been sent and It'll arrive tomorrow. I
> think YOU'VE been BS'D :)

It was probably a case of some of their stock arriving today.

I only ordered at the beggining of this week so I'm guessing I was one of the last on the waiting list. Nevermind, it'll save me the agony of waiting for the postman to drop it through the door.
Thu 07/10/04 at 20:25
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I chose Fable as my GAD prize recently, so with a bit of luck it might arrive tomorrow. Not expecting it though cause the games I've chosen in the past tend to arrive a few days into the following week, with the exception of one of the Madden games I chose.

Not complaining though cause its free and it was nice of them to pick my reviews as winners in the first place. :-) Never know though, maybe I'll have a nice surprise through the door tomorrow. :-)
Thu 07/10/04 at 20:01
Regular
"8==="
ok, get a new keyboard while you're at it. Your shift key appears to be stuck.
Thu 07/10/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Bah"
oh well children, i cancelled all my orders on play.com I WILL GO AT 10AM TO PCWORLD AND GET MY COPY OF FABLE FOR 24.99 WITH STUDENT DISCOUNT AND THEN SOON AFTER I SHOULD GET MY FREE COPY OF ODDWORLD FROM SR AND THEN HALO 2 ON ITS RELEASE DATE WITH MY 60P EXTRA - THATS 3 GAMES FOR 65 QUID! BARGAIN!
Thu 07/10/04 at 19:34
Regular
"8==="
Creepy wrote:
>
>
> I checked my order and It has been sent and It'll arrive tomorrow. I
> think YOU'VE been BS'D :)

Unless you have.

Check the smallprint.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.