GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"snake10 read this"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/10/05 at 19:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
snake10 falls for it hook, line and sinker!

I knew that if I put Goldberg is taking over Jim Ross' commentary job on RAW he'd think it was Bill Goldberg and not Mike Goldberg to show what a total moron he really is.

Why don't you just f**k off and come back when you have something constructive to say, preferably when your balls have dropped, your voice has broken and you've grown some pubes?

And yes I do realise there is a difference between talking and writing, you see one is done with your vocal chords and one is usually done with a pen and paper or keyboard, printer and paper.

As for your views on this forum I agree that people have the right to say what they feel as long as it's constructive and not antoginistic. If you really are 11 (and I do truly believe you are given your posts over the past month or so) my opinion is that you're just a jumped up little t*at who will be in juvenile detention before your 16th birthday.

10 years before you were even born I was enjoying watching wrestling on a Saturday dinnertime with my parents and grandparents, OK it was only Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks but I really enjoyed it non the less and 2 years before you were born I was most fortunate to be one of over 83,000 people packing out Wembley stadium to witness live Summerslam 1992 in what will be one of the most memorable days of my life.

One problem with this chat forum is people can come back again and again and again after they've been banned as different usernames to carry on p*ssing genuine users off who should be allowed to discuss wrestling and other topics maturely and sensibly without having w**kers like snake10, The_Mob and Ice Crystal (who I believe are most probably the same person) posting immature comments day after day after day.

I wasn't on this site last night (Friday, 7th October) but a vast majority of the posts were from immature t*ats like you provoking genuine wrestling fans like Kawada, Very_Metal, The Wardy, and Cong Man and myself (if I'd been on here) into a stupid debate. I don't blame them as if I had been on here last night I'd have been in the thick of it as well and would probably have ended up with a warning or being banned as I may still do by posting this - doesn't really matter though as I'll just create myself a new e-mail address and username and be back on here within 5 minutes!

Last Sunday I created the "Wrestler Comments" thread, I admit Kawada inspired me with his thread last Saturday and which he posted the follow up to today as I want to have intelligent discussion over wrestling as it is one of my passions and I genuinely enjoy coming on here 4-5 times a week to post my thoughts not only about wrestling but in many of the other threads even though I'm 25 years old and am probably considered an old git by chat forum standards.

I was on here about 2-30 - 3pm today as I was at a loose end and I was just waiting for the England match to come on and you said you wouldn't post on here again if people didn't post things about you. B*llshit! You couldn't resist could you? I was dying to post this earlier but I was holding my tongue/keyboard in the hope you would keep to that promise. What a surprise it was broken.

I was really hoping that you would just be another little moron who came on here for a few days, maybe a week and then p*ssed off back to playing Pokemon or whatever the equivalent is nowadays - that stupid little s*itty Nintendogs game every pre-pubescent child is p*ssing themselves over before the next fad come around.

I note that one of your favourite tricks is to make a moronic comment, back down when someone starts to have a debate over it and then run away crying saying you don't want a fight when they make further comments only to come back later on and start up the stupid debate again later.

I've had my say and await your reply (and others) if you've got the guts to respond.
Wed 12/10/05 at 21:02
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Very_Metal wrote:
> ... not a Ren n' Stimpy fan then i guess?? :D

Oh, yeah, that. That's a bit random isn't?

Ahehe

Ahehehe

Anus!

Ahehehe
Wed 12/10/05 at 18:03
Regular
"you've got a beard"
... not a Ren n' Stimpy fan then i guess?? :D
Wed 12/10/05 at 15:40
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Very_Metal wrote:
> Marinky_Kongshi wrote:
> Actually, there are 3. The Labrador, Chihuahua and
> Daschaunds.
> I personally want the Chihuahua :).
>
> you eediot.

What'd I do to you?
Wed 12/10/05 at 00:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Marinky_Kongshi wrote:
> Actually, there are 3. The Labrador, Chihuahua and Daschaunds.

you eediot.
Tue 11/10/05 at 18:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Marinky_Kongshi wrote:

> Actually, there are 3. The Labrador, Chihuahua and Daschaunds.

I bet they get to at least 7 different breeds of dog and I bet that quite a few people will go out and buy them all!
Tue 11/10/05 at 15:50
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Smedlos wrote:
> Maybe Nintendo should try something like this again in the hope of
> reviving their fortunes? I notice that there are 2 different versions
> of Nintendogs (Labrador and Alsation or something like that) so they
> could go the whole hog and release Poodles, Daschaunds,
> Greyhounds.........

Actually, there are 3. The Labrador, Chihuahua and Daschaunds. I personally want the Chihuahua :).
Mon 10/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
"youngest regular"
Marinky_Kongshi wrote:
> Anywhooooo, why don't you just wait 'til all this blows over? Like
> snake said, all will be forgotten in a year or two. I do see where
> you're coming from, though.
a year?a week at the most.
and yeah the pokemon games were okay.
i have'nt played them for about 3 years but they were good then.
Don't know about now though.
and dont say i was stupid about the goldberg thing.
as i said,i hadnt watched it for ages.
Mon 10/10/05 at 19:06
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> Yea i thought the Pokemon games were good, a hideously obvious
> exploitation of the poor kiddies by Nintendo by releasing practically
> the same game with a few different things each time making EA look
> like the kings of originality, but still good :-D

Maybe Nintendo should try something like this again in the hope of reviving their fortunes? I notice that there are 2 different versions of Nintendogs (Labrador and Alsation or something like that) so they could go the whole hog and release Poodles, Daschaunds, Greyhounds.........
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i thought the Pokemon games were good, a hideously obvious exploitation of the poor kiddies by Nintendo by releasing practically the same game with a few different things each time making EA look like the kings of originality, but still good :-D

Cartoon wasn't too bad as well, bit risque at times considering it's aimed at kids but then that's Japanese animation for you.........i love it :-D
Mon 10/10/05 at 16:40
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Smedlos wrote:
>
> I was really hoping that you would just be another little moron who
> came on here for a few days, maybe a week and then p*ssed off back to
> playing Pokemon or whatever the equivalent is nowadays - that stupid
> little s*itty Nintendogs game every pre-pubescent child is p*ssing
> themselves over before the next fad come around.

Dude, there's nothing wrong with those games is there? In fact, if there were less chavs telling others what and what not to like then Pokemon would still be one of the most popular franchises the world over. Well, that and the re-remakes...

Anywhooooo, why don't you just wait 'til all this blows over? Like snake said, all will be forgotten in a year or two. I do see where you're coming from, though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.