GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iPod speakers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/10/05 at 12:06
Regular
"That's right!"
Since you're all so good at reccomending good stuff (got my new DVD player after someone here showed me a link) I thought I'd ask you guys about iPod speakers.

I've had a browse around but without testing them it's a bit hard to know if they're any good.

Just need something I can plug into my iPod while I'm away on holiday, doesn't need to charge it or anything like some do, just needs to have good sound quality and be easy to use.

Any ideas?
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:03
Regular
"..."
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> ...
>
> Yes but I want to know which ones are GOOD.
>
> I bought some speakers for my old CD/MP3 player a couple of years ago
> and they weren't exactly amazing.

Well, considering they all use the same naff wire as headphones and have to draw power from the personal stereo they're connected to, then you won't find an amazing pair. I have an old pair of Panasonic RP-SP18s which are reasonable, don't know if they still make them though.
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:10
Regular
"King Devilfish"
Recommending... that is how it is spelt.
Sun 09/10/05 at 11:00
Regular
"That's right!"

Yes but I want to know which ones are GOOD.

I bought some speakers for my old CD/MP3 player a couple of years ago and they weren't exactly amazing.
Sat 08/10/05 at 17:34
Regular
"..."
Any personal stereo speakers should do the job, just plug them into the headphone socket.
Sat 08/10/05 at 12:06
Regular
"That's right!"
Since you're all so good at reccomending good stuff (got my new DVD player after someone here showed me a link) I thought I'd ask you guys about iPod speakers.

I've had a browse around but without testing them it's a bit hard to know if they're any good.

Just need something I can plug into my iPod while I'm away on holiday, doesn't need to charge it or anything like some do, just needs to have good sound quality and be easy to use.

Any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.