GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THEY'RE TWEAKING UP THE PS2 FOR THE UK LAUNCH!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/06/00 at 20:16
Regular
IT WILL NOW HAVE 100 MORE MEGAHURTZ THAN THE DOLPHI AND MORE THAN THE DREAMCAST (THAT'S GRAPHIC BITTAGE MEGAHURTZ I THINK) AND THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER IMPROVEMENTS. SUCK ON THAT!!
Fri 30/06/00 at 17:03
you know what Ant,I think I will suck on that.[dan would properly w**k
it instead.
Thu 29/06/00 at 13:29
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Source?
Wed 28/06/00 at 21:38
THAT SHOULD HAVE READ ETHER NET,ALSO SONY ARE SENDING 2 MILLION PS2'S OVER IN THE SECOND MONTH.AND THERE ARE CUREENTLY 270 TITLES IN DEVELOPEMENT AT THE MOMENT ON THE GAMES FRONT.THE GAMES WILL COST 39.99.ANND ALL THE TOP GENRES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON LAUNCH DAY.
Wed 28/06/00 at 21:19
PS. YOU'LL STIL HAVE TO PAY FOR UM MIND.NOT SO COOL.
Wed 28/06/00 at 21:16
ALSO IT WILL HAVE EHTER NET CAPABILIIUES USING THE BROAD BAND REVELUTION.WHAT THIS MEANS IS BASICALLY YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DOWN LOAD ANY OF THE 3000 PSX GAMES PLUS THE PS2 GAMES.COOL!!!!!.
Wed 28/06/00 at 20:16
IT WILL NOW HAVE 100 MORE MEGAHURTZ THAN THE DOLPHI AND MORE THAN THE DREAMCAST (THAT'S GRAPHIC BITTAGE MEGAHURTZ I THINK) AND THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER IMPROVEMENTS. SUCK ON THAT!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.