GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Post your game collection."

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/10/05 at 22:03
Regular
"....."
Here’s my collection of PC games, as well as ratings.

[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/games_table.php?user=odwyer1980&mode=own[/URL]

(The one's that aren't rated, I simply haven't played enough - apart from Doom, as I couldn't get to the page)

What's yours?
Sat 08/10/05 at 18:48
Regular
"8==="
They gave Hexen 64 1.3 because of the graphics. Completely over-looking the fact that it was the first console FPS with 4 player co-op through the whole of the main game aswell as deathmatch through all the levels and the factthat it had a large amount of levels to play through and different character types to play as.

A bloody excellent launch title if only they'd got their moronic brains past the retro-state of the graphics.

You can't spell ignorance without I.G.N.
Sat 08/10/05 at 18:43
Regular
"Captain to you."
I put my neogeo, dreamcast and saturn on there, IGN couldn't be assed to review them so no effect on mine.

I have to say IGN seem to be crap at rating PC games i don't agree with any of them really.
Sat 08/10/05 at 12:07
Regular
"8==="
Put in my N64 games which has killed my rating. :D
Sat 08/10/05 at 11:30
Regular
"8==="
Ah, you'll have to do it by genre too then I guess.

I like my average collection score of 8.1. :)
Sat 08/10/05 at 11:24
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yeah thats what i did, shame there are so many as it can only list 500 at a time :(
Sat 08/10/05 at 11:10
Regular
"8==="
Updated mine. There's loads that IGN don't have (like most of the final fantasy's wtf?).

Also, chip, if you select just the platform and click the 'find game' it'll give you the entire list for the platform so you can just tick the 'add' boxes rather than typing in each title's name by hand. :S
Sat 08/10/05 at 10:41
Regular
"Captain to you."
Thats most of them, there are others that arn't on the ign database and i can't be bothered typing them all in. [URL]http://users.ign.com/collection/chippxero[/URL]
Sat 08/10/05 at 09:39
Regular
"8==="
[URL]http://users.ign.com/collection/Hedfix [/URL]

I've way more but I got bored entering them.
Sat 08/10/05 at 09:30
Regular
"Captain to you."
I need a website with all PC games with check boxes next to them as typing them would take ages.
Sat 08/10/05 at 08:07
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
odwyer wrote:
> Not a bad collection. Lets see yours. Post it in the thread above.

[URL]http://simplythebest.net/sounds/MP3/sound_effects_MP3/sound_effect_MP3_files/baby_cry_1.mp3[/URL]

But I'll play along. Whatever. I'm bored......

Pandaemoniums Uberlist

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
World Of Warcraft
GTA: 1,2,3,Vice City, San Andreas
Battlefield 2
Doom betas,1,2,3,Final + Ressurection of Evil
Quake 1,2,3
Riddick EFBB
Half Life 1,2
No one lives Forever 1,2 + (I'm ashamed to say) Contract J.A.C.K.
Age Of Mythologies
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
American McGees Alice
The Thing
Tempest 2000
Max Payne 1 + 2
Thief 1,2,3
XIII
Duke Nukem 3d,Manhatttan Project
Gothic 2
Arc Fatalis
Tron.2
Terra Nova
Fahrenheit
Planescape:Torment
The Suffering
Knights of the old republic
System Shock 1,2
Typing of the dead
Call Of Duty
C&C Generals
Uplink
Spacetripper
Mutant Storm
Painkiller

Probably some more knocking around

The crap
-=-=-=-=
Too much to list, but: -

Panzer Dragoon
Gunlock

I'll sell you for a fiver apiece

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.