GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Live.."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/10/05 at 19:35
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I just wanted to know how much it is a year? because we might be getting broadband soon, and I'll be mightly interested!
Thanks! :)
Mon 31/10/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Should be getting broadband somtime in December. I was just wondering if you needed a certain type of broadband for xbox?? And if you need anything besides the kit you buy?

Thanks!
Mon 10/10/05 at 19:10
Regular
"8==="
With the high cost of the 360 there should be lots of people using the original xbox for live for a while yet, as it gets cheaper more people will pick up an xbox and I assume old live games played on a 360 (if that's possible) will be able to connect to people playing on original xboxes.
Mon 10/10/05 at 19:06
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
J-42 wrote:
> More, definitely more.
>
> With the 360, you get silver membership, which basically means you
> can download stuff. Also, there are lots of new LIVE games like PGR3
> that will entice people to get it.

Sorry, I think you miss-understood me, I meant with the xbox360 coming out will there be less people online on xbox? Cos PGR3 is'nt coming out for xbox is it?
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:04
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> Sounds quite good then! With the 360 coming out will there be less
> people on xbox live?

More, definitely more.

With the 360, you get silver membership, which basically means you can download stuff. Also, there are lots of new LIVE games like PGR3 that will entice people to get it.
Mon 10/10/05 at 00:00
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Sounds quite good then! With the 360 coming out will there be less people on xbox live?
Sun 09/10/05 at 15:51
Regular
"Smeg off!!!"
It's £40 for the starter pack which gives you the headset, a years subscription and a disc full of Xbox Live playable demo's and then after the year is up it is £39.99 to renew the subscription for another year.
Sat 08/10/05 at 08:33
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Sounds like a bargain!

I really expected it to be around £100 for the whole lot! :-o
Fri 07/10/05 at 23:51
Regular
I just (couple of weeks ago) bought an Xbox Live starter Kit with Forza and FIFA 2004 for 40 quid from Play.

Pretty good I though.
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
That cheap! I thought it would be about £70 a year! Well you might just see me on live somtime(quite a while yet though we have to wait till January till this other thing has run out..)
It sounds quite coplicated though, hosting games and all that.. is it really as complicated as it sounds?

Oriental Rib wrote:
>I'd love to hear you on live as you seem to be constantly on prosac on the forums.

Are you saying I sound depressed?
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:41
Regular
You'll pay around £40 for a headset and a year free. I'd love to hear you on live as you seem to be constantly on prosac on the forums.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.