GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just got PSP, so..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/10/05 at 22:43
Regular
"..."
1- What games should I get ?
2- I still haven't used my version update disc yet. My current version is 1.52, so is it possible for me to download copied games on the memory stick ? And if yes, then what is the least size of a game ? And where do I download from ?
Sun 09/10/05 at 01:59
"High polygon count"
At comparable bitrates, ATRAC3 is better.

That is to say that 128Kbps ATRAC3 is superior to 128Kbps MP3.
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:13
Regular
"..."
Thanks a lot, but I still have one last question: Which would have the better quality: MP3 files or ATRAC 3 files ?
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:47
"High polygon count"
homosh wrote:
> Well, how do I do that ? Windows Media Player 10 works only with CD's

Use another player! :-)

In Media Player 10, go to Tools --> Options --> Rip Music and adjust the slider all the way to the left, which should be 128Kbps. It won't go any lower.

In most other players you can go to lower bitrates. If you get hold os Sony's Sonic Stage, you can use ATRAC3plus encoding and go down to 64Kbps (which is hardly any different to MP3 at 128Kbps) or even as low as 48Kbps.

> but what about downloaded MP3's ?

You might find some software with Google which will convert them. Otherwise you could write them to a CD-RW and rip them back at a lower bit rate.
Fri 07/10/05 at 16:10
Regular
"..."
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Record at a lower bit-rate.

Well, how do I do that ? Windows Media Player 10 works only with CD's, but what about downloaded MP3's ?
Fri 07/10/05 at 15:48
"High polygon count"
homosh wrote:
> Does anyone know how to minimize the size of MP3 files so that they
> could fit in the 32 MB memory stick ?

Record at a lower bit-rate.

> Also how can I convert video files into MPEG-4 format ?

[URL]http://pspvideo9.com/[/URL]

> And which takes more size: MP3 or ATRAC 3?

MP3
Fri 07/10/05 at 15:03
Regular
"..."
Does anyone know how to minimize the size of MP3 files so that they could fit in the 32 MB memory stick ? Also how can I convert video files into MPEG-4 format ? And which takes more size: MP3 or ATRAC 3 ?
Fri 07/10/05 at 14:49
"possibly impossible"
Next year, possibly March as I understand it...
Fri 07/10/05 at 13:55
Regular
"..."
So, what about GT4 ? When is it coming out ?
Fri 07/10/05 at 10:17
"possibly impossible"
Burnout Legends, best game on PSP so far.

Ridge Racer, Virtua Tennis and Wipeout Pure have also been in my PSP a lot recently.

Tony Hawk's is good if you enjoyed the console version. It's almost identical, except for some of the controls and a few extras...
Fri 07/10/05 at 08:34
Regular
"youngest regular"
if your looking for an action game,try medevil.
or for a racing game,try ridge racer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.