GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why do you like wrestling?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/10/05 at 21:11
"Was UW."
I'm not insulting any of you or offending. Just answer the question. Why do you like wrestling? I don't. I'll leave it at that in case I get in a pointless argument over some hardcore fan.

IT'S just to understand why my younger brother likes it. That's all.

Thanks
Sat 08/10/05 at 13:46
Regular
Ant wrote:
> I like wrestling because the men wear tight pants.

Thats more like it.
Sat 08/10/05 at 12:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just the same reason I like to watch some soaps really like Eastenders. I always watched it on a Saturday morning when British Wrestling used to be on TV and after I went to Summerslam 92 I became hooked. I'm not as into it as much as I used to be but I still catch up with the results if I don't watch the TV programme.
Sat 08/10/05 at 12:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
I like wrestling because the men wear tight pants.
Sat 08/10/05 at 10:55
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> the athleticism.

Yeah.... whatever
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
the athleticism.
i know how hard it is to wrestle, and so see some of the stuff they manage to do is awesome.... there's still a lot of crap on there though :D
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:49
Regular
I like wrestling, its alot like a elaberate soap opera, sometimes storys are so poor they make you laugh other times there almost adequate.
I prefer K1 boxing and UFC, the real stuff.
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:22
Regular
"topgamer above all"
To my eyes at first, wrestling sucked, then I watched it and for some reason,I started liking it(not enough to waste money for front row seats just to watch a lot of crap).
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:16
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I watch it for entertainment. Just like anyone else watches a soap.

Also like the technical side of it and like to see a good match although your younger brother may not be looking for that in a match.

He might just like seeing the goodies beating the baddies depending on his age.

Thats what i was like when i was little. Just wanted to see the goodies winning.

But now i find heel characters that i like, like christian and the man who is usually in matches that are scheduled for one fall and have a 20 minute time limit. The man who weighs in at 244lbs, hails from Greenbay Wisconsin...Mrrrrrr keennnnneeeeddddyyyy.........keeeeennnnnneeeeeedddddyyyyy!!!
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:11
"Was UW."
I'm not insulting any of you or offending. Just answer the question. Why do you like wrestling? I don't. I'll leave it at that in case I get in a pointless argument over some hardcore fan.

IT'S just to understand why my younger brother likes it. That's all.

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.