GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Go! Team"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 20:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Thunder, Lightning, Strike.

Just buy it.
Wed 05/10/05 at 22:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You say it as if there's been loads of media hype around the band, but all I've noticed is live performances, and I can't see what's wrong with that. So I don't know what you're getting at when you say "packaged as something new." I haven't noticed any 'next best thing,' 'saviours of music' etc. ads on TV.

I just happen to really like the album. It's different to what I normally listen to and what can normally be heard on TV and radio. I'm sure you can give me a list of J-pop bands as long as my arm blah blah, I still like them.
Wed 05/10/05 at 22:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Blank wrote:
> When did they have anything to do with Japan? Doesn't even sound
> Japanese. They come from Brighton.

The style is based on, and similar to Japanese pop rock. Hell, even the name is very similar........

Basically, it's something very, very old and poor being packaged as something new.
Wed 05/10/05 at 22:10
Regular
It's a great album. Yes.
Wed 05/10/05 at 22:02
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
When did they have anything to do with Japan? Doesn't even sound Japanese. They come from Brighton.
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
But Japan is like so cool man! They're Anime, not cartoons!
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Blank wrote:
> Thunder, Lightning, Strike.
>
> Just buy it.

Crap, absolute crap.

I've heard a number of songs by these, and the lightweight sub Atari teenage Riot Japanese pop rock just doesn't work outside of, well, Japan.
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Thunder, Lightning, Strike.

Just buy it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.