GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, Prom Wars then...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 16:13
Regular
Any idea when you can get this thing back up and running again Congy?
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:16
Regular
"..."
SOrry guys, I hate finding myself having to apologise yet again, but a number of things have happenedthis weekend which I hadn't planned on, which have stopped me from getting any of the updates which I promised up and I still have more things to sort tonight which will prevent me from getting anything up again. I;m not sure if I'll have enough time to get everything up tomorrow, but I will get something up to just to keep things ticking over.
Fri 07/10/05 at 20:58
Regular
"Better Than You"
Still haven't wrote mine yet.... 8-)
Thu 06/10/05 at 23:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Except that bagsy's, injections for life, no comebacks etc are unquestionable. Not even the government can over turn it
Thu 06/10/05 at 20:26
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> I've already bagsy'd Styles with no comebacks, injection for life and
> so forth :-D

Everyone can have Styles if they want to, as is the case with all the other non-wrestling commentators.

Booyah.
Thu 06/10/05 at 19:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yay, my replacement wrestler.

Boo for the loss of Chris Candido though. :( Saw him on EuroSport the other night, he'd looked in good shape...
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've already bagsy'd Styles with no comebacks, injection for life and so forth :-D
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:15
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Wooo hooo Japanese ladies galore, who cares about the rest :-D

You'll care about the commentators bit, young man...
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wooo hooo Japanese ladies galore, who cares about the rest :-D
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:12
Regular
"..."
Fígó wrote:
> Any idea when you can get this thing back up and running again Congy?

Big update coming this weekend Figó.

The next mens round, the next women's round, a couple of replacement wrestlers and a big announcement regarding referees and commentators.
Wed 05/10/05 at 16:13
Regular
Any idea when you can get this thing back up and running again Congy?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.