GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have any Christian groups ever condemned sex change?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 11:00
Regular
Because if The Nag Hammadi Library turns out to be genuine then it looks like they'll have to eat their words. [URL]http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html[/URL] for a translation of the Gospel of Thomas. Now go to the last verse (114)...

Surreal... :-S
Wed 05/10/05 at 11:00
Regular
Because if The Nag Hammadi Library turns out to be genuine then it looks like they'll have to eat their words. [URL]http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html[/URL] for a translation of the Gospel of Thomas. Now go to the last verse (114)...

Surreal... :-S
Wed 05/10/05 at 12:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Sorta destroys the argument about female priests doesn't it.
Wed 05/10/05 at 13:04
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Alas, the Gospel of Thomas is not regarded as orthodox and was not included in the Bible.

I'm sure his over-riding message that an Organised Church was completely unnecessary in order to get closer to God had nothing to do with that...
Wed 05/10/05 at 13:06
Regular
"8==="
I AM POPEHOLIO!
Wed 05/10/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> Alas, the Gospel of Thomas

Ah. That'll teach me for skim reading.
Fri 07/10/05 at 16:57
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Sorta destroys the argument about female priests doesn't it.

Female priests do tend to be kinda manly, and i'm a christian and i'm not against it, unless something like what happened to Lee on hollyoaks happened to me. They should wear a tag or something saying they used to be a man or a woman.

Now i think about it that would be some disgusting surprise in a club.
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chr!sto wrote:
> Stuff

Sorry, the gibberish filter dropped in there. I don't have a clue what you were getting at.
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:13
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:

> Sorry, the gibberish filter dropped in there. I don't have a clue
> what you were getting at.

I kind of lost the point i was getting at half way through, but i think transexuals should wear a tag to warn people that there a man a or woman beneath there sex op.
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chr!sto wrote:
> I kind of lost the point i was getting at half way through, but i
> think transexuals should wear a tag to warn people that there a man a
> or woman beneath there sex op.

So you think all female priests are post-op?

What a strange world you live in......
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:30
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> So you think all female priests are post-op?

Ha Ha, no that would be crazy, but some might be...

...I can see it now

[B]Scandal![B] Revalations in church as its discovered female preist is more than just a woman, heres one eye witnesses account:
"Well... the female priest gave a truely rousing perfance that raised more than just the crowd" Thank you to Graham from Norwich for pointing that out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.