GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have any Christian groups ever condemned sex change?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 11:00
Regular
Because if The Nag Hammadi Library turns out to be genuine then it looks like they'll have to eat their words. [URL]http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html[/URL] for a translation of the Gospel of Thomas. Now go to the last verse (114)...

Surreal... :-S
Wed 12/10/05 at 18:14
Regular
That's interesting. Not sure if anyone's seen [URL]http://www.thebricktestament.com/[/URL], the Brick Testament, that's fun to read through.

I've had two friends who've gone from male to female. The first was an Italian prostitute, with a thick Sicilian accent and a cleft pallet, who had been abandoned and made homeless by her family because of her designs. She was selling herself as a post-op.. unique selling point, I would imagine. One night she, who spoke little English, and I who had learnt all the Italian I knew from her in about two days, ended up fighting tears to tell me she didn't want to work any more while I was walking her home. Fortunately she's had the operation now, and extremely pleased, so hopefully won't have to work any more now.

The second is just as interesting if not more so. Another friend of mine has a very strange illness which results in him slowly turning into a woman over time. I'm not sure of the -exact- science of it, or even the name, but the whole physical structure changes from being male to being female.. not entirely sure how extreme the change goes, but naturally it's the brain too. He's quite old now, so he's finally got around to changing his name to a more suitable female one, and is moving abroad to start a new life as her.

Perhaps not entirely fowarding to the discussion but I find it interesting. To be honest I'd be a bit upset if the two of them didn't manage to get into heaven.
Tue 11/10/05 at 22:43
And SHEEPY
Tue 11/10/05 at 20:55
Regular
Ah yes, For a welshman a sheep tied to a post is the equivelent of Maria Carey to the average bloke.

Also a flock of sheep is like a themepark for a welshman, its lucky we have the welsh really, otherise us english wouldn't look so dignified
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
And the New Zealanders.....
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:42
Regular
The welshmen manage
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:08
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Females don't deserve life - what will blokes shag?
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:30
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> So you think all female priests are post-op?

Ha Ha, no that would be crazy, but some might be...

...I can see it now

[B]Scandal![B] Revalations in church as its discovered female preist is more than just a woman, heres one eye witnesses account:
"Well... the female priest gave a truely rousing perfance that raised more than just the crowd" Thank you to Graham from Norwich for pointing that out.
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chr!sto wrote:
> I kind of lost the point i was getting at half way through, but i
> think transexuals should wear a tag to warn people that there a man a
> or woman beneath there sex op.

So you think all female priests are post-op?

What a strange world you live in......
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:13
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:

> Sorry, the gibberish filter dropped in there. I don't have a clue
> what you were getting at.

I kind of lost the point i was getting at half way through, but i think transexuals should wear a tag to warn people that there a man a or woman beneath there sex op.
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chr!sto wrote:
> Stuff

Sorry, the gibberish filter dropped in there. I don't have a clue what you were getting at.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.