GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Geology"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/10/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Has anyone studied it, or know someone who has?
Fri 14/10/05 at 02:16
I'm in 2nd year Geography course, it covers some geology as well.
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:51
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I did Geography at A-Level. Thats was half human and half physical though but I did learn how rocks are formed.
Thu 06/10/05 at 17:36
Regular
You could always do neither. A degree in a science from a good uni pretty much gives you a fair crack at anything you want that's not vocational.
Thu 06/10/05 at 17:34
Regular
"Not a Jew"
But geology pays much much better. Also you get the chance to travel more. Jobs in archaeology are more scarce with rubbish pay. 'Tis a hard one.
Thu 06/10/05 at 16:28
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Given those 2 I would go for Archaelogy over Geology, at least Archaelogy has its moments of excitement - the discovery of a new dinosaur fossil etc...

Whereas with Geology I can't imagine the most exciting / interesting thing being more than the discovery that rock A has a higher sodium content than rock B...
Thu 06/10/05 at 11:20
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> Well, I was thinking of taking a degree in it. It is either
> archaeology or geology, I'm applying for both in different Unis.
> Hard choice.

--

Do archaeology, because I predict if you do geology there will come a time when you throw your work everywhere, shout 'They're just rocks, sod it" and storm out to a life of hedonism.
Wed 05/10/05 at 22:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
Chr1s wrote:
bored
> the crap out of me.

Really? I heard geology rocks..

*cringe*
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:50
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Well, it looks like it's going to be a hefty part of my A-level geography and what I've done of it so far has, to be honest, bored the crap out of me.
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:40
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Well, I was thinking of taking a degree in it. It is either archaeology or geology, I'm applying for both in different Unis. Hard choice.
Tue 04/10/05 at 20:52
Regular
I did it at GCSE. It was fairly boring, but the alternative was something equally awful. Forgotten what now. Probably Physics.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.