GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate the Tories"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/10/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
They're never going to win the next election if they elect David, Clark or Rifkind.

Fox is maybe too right wing and Cameron has absolutely no experience.

Anyway, the topic was to really attack all the gits they interview who are there to watch. However, in my rambling I controversially hate all women politicians apart from the ex-PM of Ukraine who is sextastic.

[URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/monday_01/101_m.jpg[/URL]
A political princess Mmmmmm

Compared to some of my most hated

[URL]http://www.ox.ac.uk/i/aboutoxford/thatcher.jpg[/URL]
That boot stole the children's milk

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/mpdb/img/7503.jpg[/URL]
Public school boy Ruth Kelly

[URL]http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/msp/membersPages/nicola_sturgeon/nicola_sturgeon.jpg[/URL]
Go get yer heid cut Sturgeon and I might vote for independance

I couldn't find a picture of a Labour MSP who I really hate when I see her.
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:24
Regular
"8==="
"05/10/2005"

You've perked up a bit since then.
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:21
Hedfix wrote:

> Icarus is Mr Dull these days.

WHat on earth is wrong with you? Turning into Celeste, which is NOT GOOD.
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:20
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
They should have Boris Johnson as leader.
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:20
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
They should have Boris as leader.
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I just enjoy a load of jumped up Tory boys fighting amongst themselves...
Wed 05/10/05 at 09:38
Regular
"8==="
SHEEPY wrote:
> Shut up Jen

I also support this.
Wed 05/10/05 at 09:37
Regular
"8==="
SHEEPY wrote:
> I sexed my topic up though.
>
> You're the one whose boring.

Yeah I'd agree with that.

Icarus is Mr Dull these days.
Wed 05/10/05 at 09:01
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
On the other hand, couldn't strong ideaological beliefs be said to lead to zealotry and bigotry? Look at US politics; it's utterly polarised. They've gone WAY too far in the other direction. Whilst ideaology can, to a certain degree, be helpful surely it's pragmatism* that any government needs to show in order to be successful?

* By pragmatism, I mean a pragmatic approach to doing what is right for the country, rather than pragmatically ensuring the continuation of power purely for the sake of power.
Tue 04/10/05 at 20:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why don't we try and discuss some politics now.

Personally, this centre ground politics of Britain makes me feel quite sad. There is no ideology about the parties these days, just men in suits with their spin doctors clinging to their legs. If the Conservatives do manage to shake off their image do you think they have a chance of regaining power?

As somebody I can't remember said in a two party system (which it really is, sorry Lib Dems) there will always be a swing. Surely if you can't keep the parties apart by policies then it is who the great unwashed like the look and sound of. Maybe people are fed up with New Labour as the front bench begin to get older and fatter and it seems Labour are more concerned about when Gordon Brown will take chagre rather than worry about maintaining power, yet.
Tue 04/10/05 at 19:53
Regular
I love Sheepy, even if he's not the new black.

Power to Sheepy. Yeah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.