GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help... again."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/10/05 at 11:45
Regular
I've just upgraded my broadband speed and have made use of it. I have a folder with certain stuff in it, as I have a younger sister is there anyway of putting a password on it?

Yeah help a useless idiot out once again.
Wed 05/10/05 at 15:13
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hmm .. well your on your own there mate :D
Wed 05/10/05 at 15:01
Regular
"8==="
"Crypt"

"Zipped"

"Crack"

There's a good night-out right there. ;D
Wed 05/10/05 at 15:00
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yeah I'd assumed that but still don't see the relevance in the post .. anyway, have a look for a program called ddcrypt, good for encrypting all your collection in one zipped up file and very difficult to crack without the password.
Wed 05/10/05 at 14:46
Regular
"8==="
Well one would assume the lad's been downloading movies instead of pictures thanks to "easy access" broadband. :D

"Feel the bandwidth baby, K?"
Wed 05/10/05 at 14:40
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
What does upgrading your broadband speed have to do with password protecting your p()rn collection?
Wed 05/10/05 at 10:02
Regular
If you have Windows XP why don't you make yourself a pasword protected account?
Wed 05/10/05 at 00:02
Regular
"8==="
Seriously: Try looking at some security programs on download.com, I'm sure there's ones that can password protect files/folders.

No doubt windows can do it too but I've never bothered to look.
Tue 04/10/05 at 17:41
Regular
Please?
Tue 04/10/05 at 12:39
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Beg, then I'll tell you.
Tue 04/10/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Can't password it without additional software.
Just need to hide your prOn in a silly folder hidden away.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.