GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I would have stood there and crapped in my trousers."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/10/05 at 09:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The missus was in the hallway brushing her hair in the large mirror that hangs there, when a huuuge spider fell off the ceiling and landed on the back of her hand. Now she's gone to work (proably won't come back - I wouldn't) and it's still out there with my shoes. Help!
Tue 04/10/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I was humming happily to myself in the shower, when I looked up and saw this tichy little spider crawling across the ceiling towards me.... I grinned to myself and thought that what if it was hunting me and then suddenly pounce on me like those films, as it got right over my head I could see his little jaws moving. I was wishing it would hurry up and go past, when it lept at me!! I screamed 'SHT' and nearly pulled all the shower curtains down on me, as I leapt back! Now I find it funny now its in the past(a week), how such a small thing can scare you!! Why did it jump at me??

So yes beware of spiders,get a flame-thrower!
Tue 04/10/05 at 19:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The worst thing about moths is the mess they leave after you squash them, its hard to clean off.
Tue 04/10/05 at 19:08
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Rickoss wrote:
> Spiders aren't scary.
>
> Moths, though...
>
> *shuders*

Moths aren't scary. They just really "tick" me off at night.

Well, all the time actually, but mainly at night. As well as flies and crane flies or whatever their called.
Tue 04/10/05 at 19:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
Rickoss wrote:
> Moths, though...
>
> *shuders*

Hahahah. Girl.

*hears someone mention flying*

Eep. :-(
Tue 04/10/05 at 19:02
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
What's with all the legs? don't they trip themselves over?

Oh and don't worry - it won't survive long in your shoes.
Tue 04/10/05 at 17:40
Regular
Spiders aren't scary.

Moths, though...

*shuders*
Tue 04/10/05 at 17:32
cookie monster wrote:
> I wish i knew why spiders fill me with such fear.

It's because they always catch you unawares. You're doing your daily tasks, then from the corner of your eye some black moving spot crawls into view, or worse still you turn around and the bug ger is there in 10x magnified glory.

See it from the other end of a room however, and it's an easy killing.
Tue 04/10/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
When you think about it, fear of spiders is irrational. For me, it's probably those creepy little legs and the way they scuttle around the place that gets me.

*shudders*
Tue 04/10/05 at 17:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I wish i knew why spiders fill me with such fear.
Tue 04/10/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was brushing my teeth once and a spider fell, hit my head and landed in the sink.

I screamed like a little girl.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.