GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lawler speaks out again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/06/01 at 20:48
Regular
Jerry "The King" Lawler updated his commentary on Wednesday and made note of Stacy in Playboy, his son's firing, and much more. Take a look!

Unfortunately, it's been a long time since I last updated everyone as to what's going on with Stacy and me. And believe me, a lot has been going on! We have been incredibly busy and it has not allowed a lot of time to be spent on the computer. We, of course still read our e-mail each and every day, and try to respond to as many as we can, but it is still impossible to answer them all. But we want to continue to thank everyone that writes to us and keeps us in their thoughts! It's really great to know that so many people care about what happens to us and want to keep up with what we are doing. 99% of our e-mails still begin with "We miss you guys on the WWF tv's and the shows are not the same without you..." Well, thanks, but I think we've about beat that dead horse all we can! Both Stacy and I appreciate all the efforts of our friends and fans to return us to the WWF, the e-mails, the phone calls, the petitions, the signs, the letters, but it appears they have all fallen on deaf ears. The "powers that be" in the WWF are going to do what they want to do whether it's what the fans want or not.

There have been a lot of reports recently on the internet about a meeting between myself and Jim Ross and Kevin Dunn of the WWF. Without confirming or denying that such a meeting took place, let me just say that nothing has changed in our situation with the WWF. As you all know, I left the WWF in February after Stacy was "fired" hours before a Smackdown taping. I felt I could not condone the unprofessional manner in which the situation was handled. Since that time we had hoped the matter could be resolved, but no attempts to do so have been made. My position is simply this...If the WWF does not want me to return to my commentary duties on Raw or Smackdown, that is fine. It is not the end of the world...life goes on. But if the WWF does want me to return to do the color commentary on their shows, I would be agreeable, but only if Stacy is reinstated as well. I've made it clear to them that she doesn't have to be brought back as the "star of the show" or anything like that, merely put back on the roster and used whenever the creative team decides to. I have since learned more about what the reasons supposedly were for her firing and I now believe more strongly than ever that Stacy was not responsible for these things and that she did not deserve to be released. It seems that it has now boiled down to a "political" thing or an ego thing, if you will, so I am not too optimistic about anything being worked out. But never say never in this business, as they say, "anything can happen in the World Wrestling Federation."

That being said, let's get onto more pleasant things. Hey! Guess what? One of the things that supposedly led to Stacy being fired was the fact that we met with Hugh Hefner about Stacy being in Playboy!!! Well, I guess she's really history now, because Stacy's in Playboy!!! Well, sort of... Someone told us to check out the new July issue of Playboy and much to our surprise, right there on page 15 is a photo of Stacy!!!! Unfortunately, she is fully clothed...and worse, I am in the picture as well!!! Fortunately, I am fully clothed also, as is "Hef" who is also in the picture. The caption reads, "Hef welcomed wrestler Jerry "the King" Lawler and his wife, Stacy "the Kat," to the mansion. It's a good picture but not as good as a picture of Stacy in Playboy should be. And I have a gut feeling that this is not the last time you will see her in Playboy!

end

If you want me to get any more decent info and news on WWF just ask.
Fri 08/06/01 at 23:22
but i said that yesturday. and hes still a just arrived today.
Fri 08/06/01 at 17:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well said Big Slow.
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:31
youve posted a few good long posts today. your just what this forum needs.
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:48
Regular
Jerry "The King" Lawler updated his commentary on Wednesday and made note of Stacy in Playboy, his son's firing, and much more. Take a look!

Unfortunately, it's been a long time since I last updated everyone as to what's going on with Stacy and me. And believe me, a lot has been going on! We have been incredibly busy and it has not allowed a lot of time to be spent on the computer. We, of course still read our e-mail each and every day, and try to respond to as many as we can, but it is still impossible to answer them all. But we want to continue to thank everyone that writes to us and keeps us in their thoughts! It's really great to know that so many people care about what happens to us and want to keep up with what we are doing. 99% of our e-mails still begin with "We miss you guys on the WWF tv's and the shows are not the same without you..." Well, thanks, but I think we've about beat that dead horse all we can! Both Stacy and I appreciate all the efforts of our friends and fans to return us to the WWF, the e-mails, the phone calls, the petitions, the signs, the letters, but it appears they have all fallen on deaf ears. The "powers that be" in the WWF are going to do what they want to do whether it's what the fans want or not.

There have been a lot of reports recently on the internet about a meeting between myself and Jim Ross and Kevin Dunn of the WWF. Without confirming or denying that such a meeting took place, let me just say that nothing has changed in our situation with the WWF. As you all know, I left the WWF in February after Stacy was "fired" hours before a Smackdown taping. I felt I could not condone the unprofessional manner in which the situation was handled. Since that time we had hoped the matter could be resolved, but no attempts to do so have been made. My position is simply this...If the WWF does not want me to return to my commentary duties on Raw or Smackdown, that is fine. It is not the end of the world...life goes on. But if the WWF does want me to return to do the color commentary on their shows, I would be agreeable, but only if Stacy is reinstated as well. I've made it clear to them that she doesn't have to be brought back as the "star of the show" or anything like that, merely put back on the roster and used whenever the creative team decides to. I have since learned more about what the reasons supposedly were for her firing and I now believe more strongly than ever that Stacy was not responsible for these things and that she did not deserve to be released. It seems that it has now boiled down to a "political" thing or an ego thing, if you will, so I am not too optimistic about anything being worked out. But never say never in this business, as they say, "anything can happen in the World Wrestling Federation."

That being said, let's get onto more pleasant things. Hey! Guess what? One of the things that supposedly led to Stacy being fired was the fact that we met with Hugh Hefner about Stacy being in Playboy!!! Well, I guess she's really history now, because Stacy's in Playboy!!! Well, sort of... Someone told us to check out the new July issue of Playboy and much to our surprise, right there on page 15 is a photo of Stacy!!!! Unfortunately, she is fully clothed...and worse, I am in the picture as well!!! Fortunately, I am fully clothed also, as is "Hef" who is also in the picture. The caption reads, "Hef welcomed wrestler Jerry "the King" Lawler and his wife, Stacy "the Kat," to the mansion. It's a good picture but not as good as a picture of Stacy in Playboy should be. And I have a gut feeling that this is not the last time you will see her in Playboy!

end

If you want me to get any more decent info and news on WWF just ask.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.