GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA ADVANCE TOTAL"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/06/01 at 20:47
Regular
The GBA is set to come out in the Euro.
But only 1 million will be brought in the first 2 weeks!

And do you know why? Free oublicity. Thats what. They WANT people queing outside stores, they want it to make big news for publicity, while we are being deprived of our gaming needs! Post more messages as a petition!
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:47
The GBA is set to come out in the Euro.
But only 1 million will be brought in the first 2 weeks!

And do you know why? Free oublicity. Thats what. They WANT people queing outside stores, they want it to make big news for publicity, while we are being deprived of our gaming needs! Post more messages as a petition!
Thu 07/06/01 at 21:13
Regular
Well i aint buying one anyway. Its too expensive for me. Its gonna be well over £100 just for a portable Snes experience? I dont really play games on the move and this aint gonna change my mind.

i mihgt get one when i get my Cube becasue of the link up capabilities though.
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:26
I wouldn't worry. Eventually more GBAs will be released and (I think)it will be well worth the wait for those who don't get it this time round. Portable gameplay will never be the same again, a new age has dawned and I intent to be amongst the first to own a part of the future!
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:56
Its £89 and its worth every penny
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:32
1 million doesn't sound that much. But 1 million for sales of any game or console in the first two weeks is pretty high they will probably bring out a lot more over the next few weeks.
Fri 15/06/01 at 14:04
Regular
"DS..."
i'm gonna get one a week after the day of release, that way the hype should have died down enougth so that i can actually find one in the shops!
slik^-^
[email protected]
Fri 15/06/01 at 21:20
I got one last week and it ROX! if you are thinking of getting Advance GTA championship Racing for it then i reccomend that you get the Jap version. The reason that I say this is because on the US version (and im sure that the UK version will be the same) you have to put a big old nasty password in to the game to start from where you last left off (instead of a simple save option) whereas in the jap version it simply saves your progress :-) Oh yeah and the game itself is excellent! and 100% english.
cya l8a
&y
Sat 16/06/01 at 13:04
Regular
GBA Rules wrote:
> Its £89 and its worth every penny

Nintendo's RRP is £79.99
Sat 16/06/01 at 13:05
Regular
JimpsEd wrote:
> The GBA is set to come out in the Euro.
But only 1 million will be
> brought in the first 2 weeks!

And do you know why? Free
> oublicity. Thats what. They WANT people queing outside stores, they
> want it to make big news for publicity, while we are being deprived
> of our gaming needs! Post more messages as a petition!

The GBA only sold 400,000 units in it's first 4 days in Japan....

I seriously doubt it'll be sold out in Europe on it's release....
Sat 16/06/01 at 13:06
Regular
Batistuta wrote:
> Well i aint buying one anyway. Its too expensive for me. Its gonna
> be well over £100 just for a portable Snes experience? I dont
> really play games on the move and this aint gonna change my mind.
>

I hardly ever play my Game Boy Color on the move! But I play it a hell of a lot more than I do PC and N64!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.