GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iPod Mini for sale..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Mozzy"
I want to get myself a cheaper MP3 player so im selling my iPod Mini. If anybody's interested just let me know and maybe we can do business...

The ipod has two dents/marks on the back, i'll take a picture if anybody is serious about buying it off of me.

Im looking for about £100.
Tue 04/10/05 at 17:37
I also have an iPod mini for sale, selling for £100.
Tue 04/10/05 at 00:10
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
If yuo've still got it in a week I might be interested, going on holidays on Wednesday so if you've still got it add my emm ess enn and we can talk.

;)

illphukiir [S][S][S]at[/S][/S][/S] Gmail [S][S][S]dot[/S][/S][/S] com.
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:59
Regular
You could try Amazon, for example

And it's possible to use your bank card, although, that's not something I've done either.

The best option is see if you can get a good trade-in price at a highstreet store, preferrably the store you got it from.
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:56
Regular
"Mozzy"
Memory? 4GB.

The thing is, I cant actually sell anything on eBay because my dad has gotten rid of his credit card now.

And I dont know any other places/sites I could take it to. :S
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:53
Regular
I looked it up on Google and the RRP is apparently £180, so that isn't too bad a price.

But. I suggest you sell it on an actual shop site, trade it in at the shop, or sell it to a mate, simply because people may not be willing to part with £100, to a stranger, on an unsecured site.

What memory does it have?
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Mozzy"
I want to get myself a cheaper MP3 player so im selling my iPod Mini. If anybody's interested just let me know and maybe we can do business...

The ipod has two dents/marks on the back, i'll take a picture if anybody is serious about buying it off of me.

Im looking for about £100.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.