GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"rescued pilot"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/10/04 at 21:23
Regular
"HIDDEN AND DANGEROU"
hi, i've recently bought Hidden & Dangerous 2. got through the first two stages in 'lone wolf' only to find i cannot interact with the downed pilot in the cottage. i've tried all it says in the book, you know, tabbing etc, but to no availe. i'm on a laptop with plenty of speed, memory etc but i'm lost as to what to do. even went to the web site for H & D but nothing. any suggestions would be greatfully accepted. tx all.
dustoff.
Sat 09/10/04 at 10:20
Regular
"HIDDEN AND DANGEROU"
thanks any how
Sat 09/10/04 at 10:08
Regular
"HIDDEN AND DANGEROU"
thanks very much for that, sorry i didnt get back to you earlier. i'll give it a go once i have a decent connection for the internet on my laptop. at the mo i'm just using a data cable to my mobile phone.
be lucky.
dustoff
Sat 09/10/04 at 01:33
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Hidden & Dangerous is notorious for having allot of bugs, so you'll do well to get yourself a patch to try and fix whatever problems the game may have. [URL]http://www.gamershell.com/download_6188.shtml[/URL]
Fri 08/10/04 at 21:26
Maybe he doesn't want to speak to you. Maybe you shot hime down. Maybe he's Biggles when playing Live.

Either way, having a top spec PC has no effect on whether you can talk to an in game character or not; most probably a software issue.

And on that note, no idea.
Fri 08/10/04 at 21:23
Regular
"HIDDEN AND DANGEROU"
hi, i've recently bought Hidden & Dangerous 2. got through the first two stages in 'lone wolf' only to find i cannot interact with the downed pilot in the cottage. i've tried all it says in the book, you know, tabbing etc, but to no availe. i'm on a laptop with plenty of speed, memory etc but i'm lost as to what to do. even went to the web site for H & D but nothing. any suggestions would be greatfully accepted. tx all.
dustoff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.