GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Keira Knightly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 19:59
Regular
"For One Night Only"
"My name's Domino, and I am a bounty hunter!"

Please Keira... just STFU!
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Huh?"
Yeah the accent is annoying but for once it's justified. Domino Harvey was a real person with a real posh accent who went and became a bounty hunter. She sort of gave her ok for the film but then get annoyed becasue it ignored some of the facts, including the bit about being gay. Then she OD'ed.
Tue 04/10/05 at 21:13
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
They are funny the first 5 or so times. Then after that they are watchable but the laugh isnt as good.

They are good at the cinema though because they change them fairly regularly with the times(e.g. Darth Vader) so by the time you have been to the cinema 5 times then there will probably be a different one.
Mon 03/10/05 at 22:11
Regular
Nope, Orange adverts = genius.
Mon 03/10/05 at 21:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
Talking of trailers, I assume you all saw this Bounty Hunter trailer at the cinema? Well, aren't those Orange adverts annoying? I saw a new one on Saturday when that gay bloke says something like "OMG, Thats great!!!" in his incredibly annoying voice.
Mon 03/10/05 at 21:54
Regular
tnc wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> And Bend it like Beckham.
>
> ...and what a fantastic film that was

Yes.
Mon 03/10/05 at 21:32
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Mozzy wrote:
> Whats that other annoying thing she says in the trailer? Something
> like "heads, you win, tails you lose"...
>
> Something like that.

Yeah i think thats it

or maybe heads you live and tails you die...not sure...saw it yesterday and cant really remember. I found the "all fall down" line annoying too. To be honest i didnt like any line from it. SOunds too posh for a bounty hunter!
Mon 03/10/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Mozzy"
Whats that other annoying thing she says in the trailer? Something like "heads, you win, tails you lose"...

Something like that.
Mon 03/10/05 at 16:31
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> I'm not sure she's overrated, because she's not particularly
> celebrated as an actress.
>
> But I love her; she will be mine.
>
> I've sat through a fair few rubbish films just because she's in them.
> I even saw Pride and Prejudice last week.
>
> *sigh*

Even her being in that film isnt enough to make me wanna go see it.

Although i was reading something yesterday and they were saying how rubbish she has played all her parts but apparently she played the part in Pride and Prejudice brilliantly.
Mon 03/10/05 at 15:19
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
I'm not sure she's overrated, because she's not particularly celebrated as an actress.

But I love her; she will be mine.

I've sat through a fair few rubbish films just because she's in them. I even saw Pride and Prejudice last week.

*sigh*
Mon 03/10/05 at 11:28
Regular
She's a massively overrated actress, much like Orlando Bloom (he is a "girly man", as the Governator would say).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.