GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The New F-Zero on GBA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero: Maximum Velocity'.
Fri 08/10/04 at 22:54
Regular
Yes, after the disaponting sales of GP Legend (Such a shame, as it was a very enjoyable game) Ninty have announced a new F-Zero that will be blasting its way onto the small screen in the form of 'F-Zero Climax'

And (Drum roll please)

*Drums start playing*

Its got.....

A Track Editor

*Cue the Angels singing*

Yep, Ninty have finally answered our prayers. Aside from that there's plenty more tracks, characters and modes to keep fast gamers happy.

Your thoughts...
Sun 10/10/04 at 11:38
Regular
F-Zero GX is alright, never played the GBA versions. I hear F-Zero GP was a major flop.

Why was that?
Sun 10/10/04 at 11:36
Regular
Strafio wrote:
> Okies people, tell me what you all thought of F-Zero GX?

If you're expecting it to be as good as people say - you'll be very disappointed.
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:21
Regular
Oh, Track Editor, I thought you meant Track Editor as in music tracks.

*Idiot*
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:03
Regular
F-Zero GX was very good, but could have been better.

There should have been a Track Editor (I can't see why they didn't out one in), a better Story mode and better tracks - although some were pretty good, I felt some like Fire Field were repetative and boring.

However, in terms of intense and fast racing, it can't be bettered. Plus the graphics and course scenary were a huge improvement on F-Zero X.
Sat 09/10/04 at 14:36
Regular
Yeah....graphics would prevent a track editor....
Sat 09/10/04 at 14:28
Regular
f-zero gx is as good as you could imagine, but there are some minor dissapointments such as the fact that there was no track editor (mainly because the graphics were too complex) and the music wasn't as good as previous f-zero games. But the build your own ship feature was exellent and it is auguably the fastest, most intense racer around. It will take a long time to complete everything as well. Well worth buying.
Sat 09/10/04 at 14:08
Regular
I never did rate the Snes/GBA versions of F-Zero or Mario Kart.

For me it took the N64's power to bring them to life, give them that edge.
I wonder what GX is like...

Okies people, tell me what you all thought of F-Zero GX?
Sat 09/10/04 at 14:05
Regular
I agree that f-zero gp legend was a bit of a dissapointment. Now that I think about it, f-zero gx could have been better...
Fri 08/10/04 at 22:54
Regular
Yes, after the disaponting sales of GP Legend (Such a shame, as it was a very enjoyable game) Ninty have announced a new F-Zero that will be blasting its way onto the small screen in the form of 'F-Zero Climax'

And (Drum roll please)

*Drums start playing*

Its got.....

A Track Editor

*Cue the Angels singing*

Yep, Ninty have finally answered our prayers. Aside from that there's plenty more tracks, characters and modes to keep fast gamers happy.

Your thoughts...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.