GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"rollerblading"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 11:59
Regular
hi is anyone here a blader?? just i need some tips lol, i am generally good when not on ramps n all tht, (can grind and curb jumps stuff like tht reli) but i am just learning how to drop in, i can drop in i cant get to the other side! cn u help plz?!

thnks for any help

xxx-xxx
Sun 02/10/05 at 19:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
As soon as one gradates with defilers honored reached can one one quest accept with that it around it goes 4 scores to take at the same time the crucial point is: is quest in bg finally, as it were already naturally in the moment in which one 4 scores its own calls at the same time, i.e. it now the most important gets in bg 200 specially reputation for quest without it to lock and: the whole functioned only so long quest in the log is, thus: do not lock/deliver/terminate bg does not go to generic terms several times in one, thus if one loses and again takes one point, white I (still).
Sun 02/10/05 at 19:18
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Such aggression, crossbob...
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah HAAAAAAAAAAA.
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> STFU there go in your Language.

Ahahahaha. It's like a retard telling someone they're retarded.
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:03
Regular
"Catch it!"
You starting?
Sun 02/10/05 at 12:58
Shut up Crossbob, you spackchild.
Sun 02/10/05 at 12:49
Regular
"Catch it!"
STFU there go in your Language.
Sun 02/10/05 at 11:59
Regular
hi is anyone here a blader?? just i need some tips lol, i am generally good when not on ramps n all tht, (can grind and curb jumps stuff like tht reli) but i am just learning how to drop in, i can drop in i cant get to the other side! cn u help plz?!

thnks for any help

xxx-xxx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.