GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notables to Be Demoted! : )"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/06/01 at 20:22
Regular
I dont have anything against Notables, in fact Ant and Grix are friends of mine. But I do think Notables should be demoted.
They should be demoted for things like, being rude, annoying or picking on Newbies or JAT's or even Regulars.

Every two months there should be and Election on who should be demoted. Otherwise one day there'll be far to many Notables and the newbies of today wont be able to be a Notable.

Does anyone feel the same way about this subject or feels the opposite. Please say.

P.S. PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT I HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ANY OF THE NOTABLES, THEY ARE ALL AN ACE CHOICE!

:)
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:22
Regular
"Hoo Har"
I dont have anything against Notables, in fact Ant and Grix are friends of mine. But I do think Notables should be demoted.
They should be demoted for things like, being rude, annoying or picking on Newbies or JAT's or even Regulars.

Every two months there should be and Election on who should be demoted. Otherwise one day there'll be far to many Notables and the newbies of today wont be able to be a Notable.

Does anyone feel the same way about this subject or feels the opposite. Please say.

P.S. PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT I HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST ANY OF THE NOTABLES, THEY ARE ALL AN ACE CHOICE!

:)
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:25
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Didn't we talk about this last nite? Anyways I think it is a good idea although they shouldn't be demoted for stupid one off things like arguing with someone. I think that maybe the amount off notables should remain at 6 as that is an okay no. Mind you some of the Newbies I have seen definately should never become notables.
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:27
Regular
"Hoo Har"
MJswerve wrote:
> Didn't we talk about this last nite? Anyways I think it is a good
> idea although they shouldn't be demoted for stupid one off things
> like arguing with someone. I think that maybe the amount off
> notables should remain at 6 as that is an okay no. Mind you some of
> the Newbies I have seen definately should never become notables.

Good point MJ, i dont think Notables should be demoted if they have the occasional arguement. It's just if there always rude or something like that.

And one of thos newbies wouldnt be referred to me would it???
ARHGGGGGHH! JATS's everywhere!......
Regular
Not everyone will be a notable, of course, but if someone steps down, should another person be voted in their place?
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:28
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Time_Warp wrote:
> ARHGGGGGHH! JATS's everywhere!......

MJ shouldnt b a JAT TW. And you know that i'm not really a JAt as i've bee on SR much longer than 1 day.
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:29
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Not everyone will be a notable, of course, but if someone steps
> down, should another person be voted in their place?

I think they should Grix, Like MJ said 6 should be the Max. The Notables are like the head of SR, and should be rolemodels. So they shouldnt be rude or anything lik that.
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:32
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Youv'e got to ask yourself. Do you feel lucky? Well do ya? PUNK!

TW you disgrace the name regular. I am a regular as well and I would never insult anyone about being a JAT. Other than Spider as he shouldn't be one either so I am just joking. Check peoples stats before insulting someone. Oh and how is 2 JATs all over the place?
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:36
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Well put MJ, but I'd just like to say that TW and me are mates. Once u get past he's witty remarks he's alright :)
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:40
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
A Notable will remain a notable, but if they disappear then we might elect a few more.

But there is only one Tony

Tony is the only Tony

Only Tony is the Tony

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.