GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need help with gba cartridge"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'.
Sat 09/10/04 at 00:07
Regular
"..."
I have just got a "The Legend Of Zelda Link To The Past" Game Cartridge for the GBA SP that I also have just got, and I can't save the game. The game pretends that I made a profile with a name and everything, and when I turnit off then on again, the profile doesn't exist. Did this happen to anyone before ?
Tue 12/10/04 at 18:49
Regular
"The Expert"
Hey take it back to the shop, If you still have the prove that you buyed the game
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:04
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
tphi wrote:
> Where'd you buy it? Car boot?

...oh god, the dodgy crap I've bought in the past from car boot sales.

If you can take it back, TAKE IT BACK! Probably something shifty wrong with the cartridge =P
Sat 09/10/04 at 02:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
That would be a no.

If it's screwed, take it back. Where'd you buy it? Car boot?
Sat 09/10/04 at 00:07
Regular
"..."
I have just got a "The Legend Of Zelda Link To The Past" Game Cartridge for the GBA SP that I also have just got, and I can't save the game. The game pretends that I made a profile with a name and everything, and when I turnit off then on again, the profile doesn't exist. Did this happen to anyone before ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.