GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/10/05 at 16:33
"Was UW."
???? Wha? I'd forgotten about this place, man. Jeez, I was looking up on the archives and started looking up all crazy rubbish I put on this website 3 years ago. Just reminds me : why am I here? Don't matter.

I got one question to ask the posters who have been here since I lasted posted in 2003: how long have you lasted on these forums? Hopefully things have changed for the better without me. This may be the last post (ever) by the once 'immature' and 'obscure' Ultima Weapon.

UW.

- Techno is cool - you just don't know anything about it. =D
Sun 02/10/05 at 21:09
"Was UW."
Got it. I'm just stressed out...
Sun 02/10/05 at 21:07
Regular
In the same way GCSEs were known as O levels
Sun 02/10/05 at 21:06
Ultima Weapon wrote:
> Highers (Scotland equivalent of A levels, just harder).

Equivalent of AS Levels, just harder
Sun 02/10/05 at 21:00
"Was UW."
You've been through them. I understand.
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It was good, in the good days.

Nah.
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:50
"Was UW."
Rai wrote:
> I used to be Cweek. Probably months after you left.
>
> Ah well. What was it like living in the days before Hedfix became top
> poster?

Hedfix? Oh - that poster. Err, noob-fuelled nonsense at the time. Much memories forgotten, good and bad. I did write stories and they were, random rubbish that made little or no sense as I had a crazy imagination at the time. Like I says; I won't be posting for a long time, but I would come make on odd occasions to see whats going on.
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:34
Regular
*cweek2000
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:32
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I used to be Cweek. Probably months after you left.

Ah well. What was it like living in the days before Hedfix became top poster?
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:26
"Was UW."
Remember the names of Rasta, Chipseh, Twain, (Rai? sorry!) etc. I won't be posting or hanging around long has I don't go to forums or chat rooms anymore. Sorry, but my time is taking up downloading music from DJdownload etc. and doing a load of promotions and, erm, Highers (Scotland equivalent of A levels, just harder).

It's weird seeing the same names, but I think things haven't changed, much.
Sun 02/10/05 at 17:31
Regular
"youngest regular"
i remember you.
i only started posting again 3 weeks ago(i think)
thats why im a newbie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.