GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have found the perfect time to do lauandry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/10/05 at 02:10
Regular
It's 02:04, and my second lot opf tumble drying is going.

I have had a good ngith so far, a little drunk, and got back about 1.

Tonight I did something that I have alwatys wamnted to do, drink a flaming shot. I've had two flaming smabukas. The technique for this one was to put it in a wine glass, then spin the glass, set the glass on fire, then quickly pour it into a normal glass.

I then sucked the fumes from the upside down wine glass, then downed the double sambuka.

I did thta twice.

Then I thought, why not take this 1 step further? So I had a double tequila. Flaming of course. I then put the tequila in my motuh, making sure not to swallow/inhale. I was warne dbeforehand thta they cna not take any responsibility if I injure myself as it is dangerous.

I swirled it in my mouth, then put the head back, then Heather set it alight in my mouth. Waited one sec, then closed mouth tightly and swallowed.

Great night, and now Im going to go check my laundry and then do spome iroing while watrching Resevioir Dogs on DVD.

Sorry for the spelling/typing mistakes, but I'm a little drunk.
Sat 01/10/05 at 12:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Malignity wrote:

> Sorry for the spelling/typing mistakes, but I'm a little drunk.

Thats alright it makes the message better! I've done it many a time before on a Friday night when there's been nothing decent on the TV and can't help but laugh when I read what I've written when I've sobered up the next day.
Sat 01/10/05 at 07:47
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Malignity wrote:
I was warne dbeforehand thta they
> cna not take any responsibility if I injure myself as it is
> dangerous.

Sounds like you have injured yourself.......
Sat 01/10/05 at 02:58
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Don't trip over the iron cord... (painful).
Sat 01/10/05 at 02:46
Regular
"Selected"
Haha, drunk ironing.

We won't be hearing from this guy again.
Sat 01/10/05 at 02:10
Regular
It's 02:04, and my second lot opf tumble drying is going.

I have had a good ngith so far, a little drunk, and got back about 1.

Tonight I did something that I have alwatys wamnted to do, drink a flaming shot. I've had two flaming smabukas. The technique for this one was to put it in a wine glass, then spin the glass, set the glass on fire, then quickly pour it into a normal glass.

I then sucked the fumes from the upside down wine glass, then downed the double sambuka.

I did thta twice.

Then I thought, why not take this 1 step further? So I had a double tequila. Flaming of course. I then put the tequila in my motuh, making sure not to swallow/inhale. I was warne dbeforehand thta they cna not take any responsibility if I injure myself as it is dangerous.

I swirled it in my mouth, then put the head back, then Heather set it alight in my mouth. Waited one sec, then closed mouth tightly and swallowed.

Great night, and now Im going to go check my laundry and then do spome iroing while watrching Resevioir Dogs on DVD.

Sorry for the spelling/typing mistakes, but I'm a little drunk.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.