GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Flavour but Vanilla"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/09/05 at 21:51
Regular
"..."
I saw Mystique in the dole office earlier today and she told me that if I'm gonna do any trips this year, make it Harpooned Mermaids and, if I wanted to go missing for a couple of weeks, then I should take two...
...I bought sixty.

Then, on Illford lane, I saw Bubblez and she told me, that she was now studying psychology. I just looked at her as if she was crazy.

Hedfix called as I was standing at the counter in Burger Thing, trying desperately not to order Beanburger and Fries. He said he'd just listened to the new System of a Down album, he said it was 'dope', the best thing he's ever heard, he asked "Why would anyone want to make an album after that?". He was real excited. I told him I wanted out. I want out of Everything, I want out of Burger Thing, I want out of Nottingham, I want out of the record deal I haven't even signed yet, Harpooned Mermaids, Nico's, 'The fairest of the seasons', the New Micro plasma, technically engineered drugs that I'm not gonna take, decorating scars, 3:15am, God's gold-plated love stories, ten out of ten, Dr. Pepper and vodka, peanut butter on toast, conversations with holy men, I want out at staring through the day through the smoke of a thousand cigarettes, I want out of dirty samples, I want out of excitement, reading people's minds on the tram, I want out of all girls who can't speak French, I want out of 'one month later', I want out of luck, dead people's dreams, 24 hours in Bangkok, the secret police, knife sex, I want out of make-up and fairy wings, I want out of being able to fly, being able to make myself invisible, Silver eyes, blue tongue, hands up your skirt, Werther's originals, violin lessons, enlightement, Kafka's trial, Dante's hell, Easton Ellis' Glamarama, Marquez's 'Love in a time of cholera', I want out of another country, nine stories, Story of the eye of the most beautiful girl in town and other stories, chemical friends whose veins won't mend, climbing mountains in the summer in Scandanavia, shouting 'God! Why haven't you killed us yet!', shouting out in to the wilderness, I want out of UFOs and Dreaming in Super 8, I want out of knowing that there is no escape, the moon ain't the moon, the sun ain't the sun...this ain;t even a planet that we're on, The Earth's core is a mirror-ball and we're all just waiting to fall in love with androids, half-girl, half-boy...perfect love toy.......

"So, Cong, why don't you pack it all in man? Why don't you go to Paris and write a book like we saw that man in that film do? You said "That's so cool, that's so fly!" You said, that's what you're gonna do?..."
"Or why don't you go get a new job or something?"
Hedfix asked.
"Maybe I will" I breathed.
"What, go to Paris?" he asked.
"No, get a new job"
"Yeah, that's cool, now would you mind nipping to McDonalds and picking me up a milkshake?"
"Yeah, sure, what flavour?"
"Any flavour but vanilla. Last week some girld told me that my man-fat smells like vanilla milkshake. I think I'll be off vanilla shakes for a while. Make it strawberry, you can't really go wrong with strawberry." He said, then he hung up...

(To be continued?)
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:41
Regular
"..."
The Hibernator wrote:
> I missed you in my absense, Cong :(
>
> I expect a "hello" when you next return to this thread...

Will a 'Hi' do? It's very rare I used the word 'Hello', I'm too common for all that.
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:00
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I missed you in my absense, Cong :(

I expect a "hello" when you next return to this thread...
Thu 29/09/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Your tierd Cong_Man, go to bed!
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:59
Regular
So, you're out on a 'care in the community' daypass?
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:55
Regular
"..."
tnc wrote:
> Cong smoke'a the gah-gah?

Nope, written without the aid of any substances whatsoever.
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:54
Regular
Cong smoke'a the gah-gah?
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:51
Regular
"..."
I saw Mystique in the dole office earlier today and she told me that if I'm gonna do any trips this year, make it Harpooned Mermaids and, if I wanted to go missing for a couple of weeks, then I should take two...
...I bought sixty.

Then, on Illford lane, I saw Bubblez and she told me, that she was now studying psychology. I just looked at her as if she was crazy.

Hedfix called as I was standing at the counter in Burger Thing, trying desperately not to order Beanburger and Fries. He said he'd just listened to the new System of a Down album, he said it was 'dope', the best thing he's ever heard, he asked "Why would anyone want to make an album after that?". He was real excited. I told him I wanted out. I want out of Everything, I want out of Burger Thing, I want out of Nottingham, I want out of the record deal I haven't even signed yet, Harpooned Mermaids, Nico's, 'The fairest of the seasons', the New Micro plasma, technically engineered drugs that I'm not gonna take, decorating scars, 3:15am, God's gold-plated love stories, ten out of ten, Dr. Pepper and vodka, peanut butter on toast, conversations with holy men, I want out at staring through the day through the smoke of a thousand cigarettes, I want out of dirty samples, I want out of excitement, reading people's minds on the tram, I want out of all girls who can't speak French, I want out of 'one month later', I want out of luck, dead people's dreams, 24 hours in Bangkok, the secret police, knife sex, I want out of make-up and fairy wings, I want out of being able to fly, being able to make myself invisible, Silver eyes, blue tongue, hands up your skirt, Werther's originals, violin lessons, enlightement, Kafka's trial, Dante's hell, Easton Ellis' Glamarama, Marquez's 'Love in a time of cholera', I want out of another country, nine stories, Story of the eye of the most beautiful girl in town and other stories, chemical friends whose veins won't mend, climbing mountains in the summer in Scandanavia, shouting 'God! Why haven't you killed us yet!', shouting out in to the wilderness, I want out of UFOs and Dreaming in Super 8, I want out of knowing that there is no escape, the moon ain't the moon, the sun ain't the sun...this ain;t even a planet that we're on, The Earth's core is a mirror-ball and we're all just waiting to fall in love with androids, half-girl, half-boy...perfect love toy.......

"So, Cong, why don't you pack it all in man? Why don't you go to Paris and write a book like we saw that man in that film do? You said "That's so cool, that's so fly!" You said, that's what you're gonna do?..."
"Or why don't you go get a new job or something?"
Hedfix asked.
"Maybe I will" I breathed.
"What, go to Paris?" he asked.
"No, get a new job"
"Yeah, that's cool, now would you mind nipping to McDonalds and picking me up a milkshake?"
"Yeah, sure, what flavour?"
"Any flavour but vanilla. Last week some girld told me that my man-fat smells like vanilla milkshake. I think I'll be off vanilla shakes for a while. Make it strawberry, you can't really go wrong with strawberry." He said, then he hung up...

(To be continued?)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.