GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warchild Album"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/09/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
NME.com are letting you listen for free at the moment, it's actually really good. Pleasant surprise is Kasabian, who I don't really like, but they've done a pretty good cover of Heard It Through The Grapevine, which you can't really get wrong, but still.

Radiohead shouldn't have bothered turning up, though - get a new song Thom!

And Coldplay are a complete shower. As much as I'm predisposed to hate them, they can write some b'stard catchy tunes.
Fri 30/09/05 at 22:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
?
Fri 30/09/05 at 21:22
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Asher wrote:
> all the while wishing you were at home
> listening to James Blunt because it makes you happy.

While you wax your bikini, aye.
Fri 30/09/05 at 17:51
Regular
Musics isn't meant to be competition, just listen to whatever makes you happy.

Don't grin as you buy that Smashing Pumpkins album because you've been told they're good, all the while wishing you were at home listening to James Blunt because it makes you happy. In terms of musical quality obviously one is better than the other, but if the other makes you feel better, listen to it.
Fri 30/09/05 at 16:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My taste is so much better than yours.
Thu 29/09/05 at 17:20
Regular
I hate the snobbish attitude most people on here take to music. It's a pretty good album, as always there are high points and low points, and if you like some of the bands it's probably worth checking out, end of.
Thu 29/09/05 at 17:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I knew someone would say that.

It. Does. Not. Matter.

The songs sucked, which shows a lack of effort. A day in the studio for some priceless publicity. Sorry Radiohead, it's what you've become when the music is rubbish. I'm tempted to post them a book of Major chords.
Thu 29/09/05 at 17:12
Regular
The Coldplay one is great, and I love the Razorlight, Maximo Park, Bloc Party, Damien Rice, The Coral, Mylo and Elbow's songs. The rest of it is pretty solid to, and it's for a good cause!
Thu 29/09/05 at 17:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I forgot to mention I thought the song sucked.

All charity albums to, aren't Radiohead in the studio? Not as if they're going to put a decent one on. They should just do covers.
Thu 29/09/05 at 16:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The Gorillaz one was a few minutes of Malawian drone music, then Albarn kicked in with "Oh God help me", and I promptly turned it off.

EDIT: Shame really, they're given the chance to do something non-commercial, off the beaten path, and we get what amounts to stock material that wouldn't make a 'Worst Of...' album.

It's like those comedians that save their worst jokes for charity events, and nobody laughs but "It's for charity". Yeah? It's also your job...
Thu 29/09/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I knew the Manics one would sound exactly like that.

Haven't heard anyone else.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.