GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"She's Gone"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/09/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Catch it!"
Quite a short story but so what writing a new one in a minute.

Well it was when she said "Goodbye" I had to cry that day. As she step into her car and drove away I stood there tears running down my face. I then said "Bye forever" after she had already drove half way down the road. He just stood there looking down at the floor he then turned and walked into his house slamming the door behind him he then threw his self down on the hard sofa. He sat there still staring at the floor the phone he jumped up hoping it was her. "HELLO AND YOU'VE JUST WON A HOLIDAY TO HAWAIIA". No it wasn't her he ran to his room layer on his bed and stared at the ceiling he didn't move his eyes away from it.

Visions ran through his mind of her ,her great smile, her lovely face, the things they had done together, their first kiss. But now she had gone and he didn't know what to do. He feel a sleep and didn't want to wake up ever again. Three days later and the phone rang again he hoped it was her this time. "Hello I would just to inform you, you and your family can have a million pound or a trip to America just press six and you can find out how.

He slammed the phone down once again and ran out the front door he went and got in his car. Starting up the engine he sped down the road. He had to get to her house the road was wet and his car kept slipping left and right then it flipped glass smashing everywhere.

Ted woke an hour later on the road he was in lots of pain he could hear sirens but couldn't see the light. He was cold and could feel he was in mud. He then heard voices "There’s no one here come on lets go". Ted tired to shout but no. They didn't hear him he tired to get up but he couldn't he was stuck he heard the ambulance drive away they had gone like she had gone and soon he was going to be gone.
Sun 02/10/05 at 00:16
Regular
"Catch it!"
HAWAIIA different type of Hawaii.
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:02
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> I'm sorry but what the hell was so funny?

Don't apologise.
Thu 29/09/05 at 18:22
Regular
The Hibernator wrote:
> JFH wrote:
> Why does it change from first person to third person for no apparent
> reason?
>
> AHAHAHAH! I missed you when I disappeared from here, JFH.

I'm sorry but what the hell was so funny?
Thu 29/09/05 at 12:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
HAWAIIA!
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:57
Regular
"0228"
The Hibernator wrote:
> 'Course I missed you. But, I'm not going on MSN becuae I'm gonna be
> sad and watch "Lost" when it comes on.

Almost forgot about Lost, ta.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:53
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Padraic wrote:
> What about ME? :'{
>
> Get on msn, too.

'Course I missed you. But, I'm not going on MSN becuae I'm gonna be sad and watch "Lost" when it comes on.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
C®ř§$ Bób wrote:
> He's woke a hour later they've been looking for a hour!

Aye. You know, sometimes ridiculous situations really take me out of your writing Crossbob.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:45
Regular
"0228"
Padraic wrote:
> What about ME? :'{

I'm sure he loves you really.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:43
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
What about ME? :'{

Get on msn, too.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:40
Regular
"For One Night Only"
JFH wrote:
> Why does it change from first person to third person for no apparent
> reason?

AHAHAHAH! I missed you when I disappeared from here, JFH.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.