GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ok, how do I do this"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/09/05 at 16:28
I've done this already moons ago, I'm sure. But anyway;

Say I connect to someone elses computer, eg using MSN or something by transferring a file or whatever
It's possible to use command prompt or something to check what...err...connections are open or something, ie check what IPs are connected to you, effectively giving you their IP (if it's not masked or whatever)

Yeah?
Or am I talking balls
Wed 28/09/05 at 22:44
I heard that now MSN connects through a server, instead of directly to each other?

I dunno
Wed 28/09/05 at 22:42
Regular
"NULL"
Start > Run > cmd

Then: netstat -a
Wed 28/09/05 at 16:48
And thanking you, mm, of course
Wed 28/09/05 at 16:47
Bah, dammit
There go my hacking aspirations

lol jk guys honest
Wed 28/09/05 at 16:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
netstat

Don't think it works with MSN6.1+
Wed 28/09/05 at 16:43
I'm sure I've done this before
If I were to open a connection with someone by transferring a file over MSN, or starting webcam or something, I'd then do this and it'd give me whatever IPs I'm connected to
BLERHfgh
Wed 28/09/05 at 16:33
Regular
"\\"
That tell's you your own.

There's another one which gives 10 IPs or something to things which you're connected to.

I think.
Wed 28/09/05 at 16:31
Regular
"the burning sky"
Run >> ipconfig ?
Wed 28/09/05 at 16:29
Regular
"\\"
Well I can tell you that you're not talking balls.

Can't remember how you do it though.
Wed 28/09/05 at 16:28
I've done this already moons ago, I'm sure. But anyway;

Say I connect to someone elses computer, eg using MSN or something by transferring a file or whatever
It's possible to use command prompt or something to check what...err...connections are open or something, ie check what IPs are connected to you, effectively giving you their IP (if it's not masked or whatever)

Yeah?
Or am I talking balls

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.