GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Barcelona Valencia"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/09/05 at 13:06
Regular
Was a comedy match, really. I was sat up near the top (obviously, I'm not paying 60 euros), right next to the Valencia fans, heh. But they saw I was Barca till I die and put a mighty fence up to stop me destroying them.

Oh, and I was right above the Barca ultras, which was funny. They had a great time yelling at Aimar, who had a shocker, it must be said.

It was 2-2. Guily & Deco, and 2 rubbish goals from David Villa, who looked awful for the rest of the match.

Barca were playing a 4-3-3 with Guily,Eto'o,'Dinho up front, like they normally do these days. It was actually really funny to see the Valencia back four drift. They were petrified of Ronaldinho, meaning they all tried to mark him. Seriously, I've never seen anyone have as much space as Guily did. All Ronaldinho would do is do a little flick to get past the first man, and bang it out toeards Guily, who proceeded to muck up 47 out of his 48 chances, except when he slammed a great little half volley past Canizares at the end of the first half.

Still, they were scared of Ronaldinho all first half. Admittedly, he played amazingly. But he's lazy. Very lazy.

Second half, Valencia started with a Villa dive for a penalty which he put away and then celebrated his spectacular dive for ages. Then he charged down a Valdes clearance and it bounced off his back into the net. Seriously, like on Football Manager. I've never seen it happen in, y'know, real life.

Villa, of course, celebrated like he'd beaten 10 men and finished from 40 yards. I instinctively hated him, and wanted Aimar to do something. Which he didn't, and was replaced by the mighty Hugo Viana. Heheheh.

Oh yeah, and Deco got the draw when Canizares screwed up a 'Dinho cross into his path. Good game, really open. And the Nou Camp is awesome. Much better view of the pitch than Anfield or Old Trafford (only other two major stadiums I've been to).

Yep, that's all. Oh, and I saw the Birmingham-Liverpool match surrounded by Catalans wearing Luis Garcia shirts. Good thing he scored, really.

Shocker from Pepe "Best goalkeeper in Spain" Reina. Give me Carson. At least he still has good hair. I think bald keepers don't suceed in England. Except the All American hero Brad Friedel. Well done, Man Utd.

Keep it real.
Fri 30/09/05 at 22:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You realise Raul's the top scorer in European Cup history now, right? He's still 28, you know. He's had a couple of low scoring seasons, he's playing deeper as he gets older and becoming more of a provider. Could still be high scorer though, I think he has three already.
Fri 30/09/05 at 22:40
Regular
Judging on that performance, I'm better than David Villa.

I hope Diego does well too. But if Raul gets even remotely close to the top scorers position I'll eat something unedible.
Fri 30/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Oh, I thought it was just stupidity. Both work equally well for me.

And David Villa is excellent, he'll be one of the top scorers this year. Villa, Ronaldo, and Eto'o should all be up there, and hopefully Forlan and Oliveira will be able to do as well this season as they did last. A five way competition for the pichichi would be excellent. There's always Raul, too.
Fri 30/09/05 at 10:03
Regular
Blank wrote:
> There is no Athletico. There's Athletic, (as in Bilbao) and
> Atlético Madrid.
>
> I'm certain Barca's player is Giuly.

--

I think it was kind of an ironic joke, Blank.
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
There is no Athletico. There's Athletic, (as in Bilbao) and Atlético Madrid.

I'm certain Barca's player is Giuly.
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:15
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Darcy's the same guy from Pride and Prejudice, right?

--

No. He's far more evil and stacked

--
>
> And Pepe was never the best keeper in Spain, everyone knows it is and
> was Casillas.

--

*shrugs* Just saying what Captain Dullard tells us every match.

--

>
> And it's Giuly, not Guily.

--

Doesn't he play for Athletico?
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Darcy's the same guy from Pride and Prejudice, right?

And Pepe was never the best keeper in Spain, everyone knows it is and was Casillas.

And it's Giuly, not Guily.
Wed 28/09/05 at 20:38
Regular
"0228"
Stryke wrote:
> All these storylines confuse me. I asked my sister and she said Paul
> got chased off a cliff (a CLIFF, and he's losing his leg) and he made
> himself some crutches and limped to safety.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. He sort of ran off the edge of cliff whilst being chased and then Sky and Dylan (or however it's spelt) found him and got him to hospital. Paul didn't want his leg amputated so Dylan forged Paul's signiture and now Paul hates him.
Wed 28/09/05 at 20:34
Regular
All these storylines confuse me. I asked my sister and she said Paul got chased off a cliff (a CLIFF, and he's losing his leg) and he made himself some crutches and limped to safety.

Today's ep was Darcy-less, and I'm already bored with the new Boyd storyline and I've missed most of it. They need to accept you don't need to try new stuff with Boyd, just get him back together with Sky and everyone's happy.

And bring Carmella back, kitless.
Wed 28/09/05 at 20:32
Regular
"0228"
But Neighbours is never boring. Paul has had his leg amputated and Toadie and Connor are now running a bikini shop. All very believable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.