GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SATURDAY NIGHT- SRW WRESTLEMANIA!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/06/01 at 19:02
Regular
After much hard work from myself, Mouldy Cheese and now The Game, Saturday 9th June 2001 is now the confirmed date for SRW WrestleMania (as long as Game gets his match to me in time).

We are going to post it in 5 different parts throughout Saturday night, and I will tell you when the first part will be posted on the day.

One topic will be made by Game, and 2 each will be made by me and Cheese.

A lo of hard work has gone into this, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read them!! Please don't just go to the bottom to find out who wins-please read the actual matches, as we would very much appreciate this.

So remember, this Saturday is the night of SRW WrestleMania.

BE THERE!!

Thanks for reading, Ant, Mouldy Cheese and The Game.
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
After much hard work from myself, Mouldy Cheese and now The Game, Saturday 9th June 2001 is now the confirmed date for SRW WrestleMania (as long as Game gets his match to me in time).

We are going to post it in 5 different parts throughout Saturday night, and I will tell you when the first part will be posted on the day.

One topic will be made by Game, and 2 each will be made by me and Cheese.

A lo of hard work has gone into this, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read them!! Please don't just go to the bottom to find out who wins-please read the actual matches, as we would very much appreciate this.

So remember, this Saturday is the night of SRW WrestleMania.

BE THERE!!

Thanks for reading, Ant, Mouldy Cheese and The Game.
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:04
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Have you posted tihs on the wrong forum or r u for real. No ones gonna be intrested in this....

.... i'm probly wrong :)
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:06
Regular
I thought you were supposed to be writing some at one point, Spider?
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:09
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Ant just explained to me what was going on. and it's a brill idea. Hopefully he can get me in for a fight
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:13
Can I be a surprise entry? When one of the fights is going on a pop out from under the ring, the lights go dark, and when they turn on again the wrestlers are lieing on the floor, unconsious.

No, ok! :0)
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Am i still in it ? I know i lost my Stone Cold character. Am i Raven still or someone ? I know this is a bit late Ant, but maybe we could make our own characters. Not so much moves we use cause that'd be difficult for you and the others to remember. But maybe we could all invent a name for ourselves :-)

Cause i was thinking, with WWF names, matches will probably tend to lean towards people who have high profile characters, whereas made up ones can be messed around with a lot more :-) Matches will be a lot more to look forward to cause knowone will really know who wins :-)
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:47
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Ant told me you can be who you want, I'm myself
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
Thats a good idea Savatt!! I think we should use made up names so ther is no advantage for anyone!! I want to be in it again, but not as Essa Rios - He sucks!!
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
If we can do that, i'll call my character Savatt :-) Easy one for everyone to remember ;-))
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:05
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Rios is actually pretty good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.