GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey Tigerblade!thats bull about the dc doa2 being better than the playstations!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/06/00 at 11:51
Regular
i'v seen the pictures and the 100 times as sharp on the ps2 than it does on the dc.
Fri 30/06/00 at 19:29
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
gfy wrote:
> i'v seen the pictures and the 100 times as sharp on the ps2 than
> it does on the dc.

Oh, so you can tell the PS2 version is superior to the Dreamcast's by the screenshots can you?

If I've said it once, I've said a million times, try playing BOTH versions before coming to your own conclusions.
Fri 30/06/00 at 17:34
BY YOU'RE VERY RECKONING YOU DON'T KNOW DIDILLY SQUAT ABOUT THE TECHNICAL SIDE OF THINGS ,MY ADVICE TO YOU IS DON'T GIVE UP YOU'RE DAY JOB, IF INDEED YOU ACTUALLY HAVE ONE OR EVER WILL.
Fri 30/06/00 at 15:53
gfy wrote:
> i'v seen the pictures and the 100 times as sharp on the ps2 than
> it does on the dc.

By any chance do you have a white stick?
It as been said by many that the DC's DOA2 was sharper than jagged edge, YES the jagged edge on the PS2, the only thing the PS2 had over the DC was the lighting and the extra uniforms and stages.
But that will change when it is released in the UK, as they are making improvements on the DC version just to show that it can compete with the PS2.
I'm very teck when it comes to the insides of these machines and what they are capable of to the fullest, and Sony have made a major F#?K up on the hardware side, and the programming side, (DOES THE SEGA SATURN RING ANY BELLS, ON HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS TO PROGRAM FOR) well sony have done the same.
What you have got is a very powerful machine under the PS2's hood, but what was the point when it cannot output all that power because of the limitations of the other components in the machine.
Fri 30/06/00 at 11:51
i'v seen the pictures and the 100 times as sharp on the ps2 than it does on the dc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.