GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Gamecube 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 18:25
Regular
Will NGC2 Features dvd player awsome games and net compatible and it was going to be awsome if bring 128bits like ps2 or xbox i liked nintendo game cube but why buy now if xbox and ps2 are all rival prices i think ps2 is the best at the games graphics and the fans of NINTENDO they are allways trying to find info abot the ngc2 i dont know if it features dvd player and awsome graphics and games.
Sat 09/10/04 at 18:25
Regular
Will NGC2 Features dvd player awsome games and net compatible and it was going to be awsome if bring 128bits like ps2 or xbox i liked nintendo game cube but why buy now if xbox and ps2 are all rival prices i think ps2 is the best at the games graphics and the fans of NINTENDO they are allways trying to find info abot the ngc2 i dont know if it features dvd player and awsome graphics and games.
Sat 09/10/04 at 18:31
Regular
*laughs*

*leaves*
Sat 09/10/04 at 19:52
Regular
Okay, this topic makes no sense.

1. The Cubes predessor is Not called the Gamecube 2, the prototype is called the Revolution.

2. I ain't got a clue what you're on about with the PS2 having better graphics and games etc. Out of the three, I'd say the Gamecube has the best exclusive games, with XBOX not far behind but the PS2 has a poor exclusive series.

3. I didn't buy my Gamecube to play DVDs/CDs etc. I bought it for the games. Games consoles are there to play games, not to play music and films.

4. Speedrally, you clearly know very little about the games industry. Now go and revise Nintendo and we'll talk later.
Sat 09/10/04 at 19:59
Regular
"0228"
Apple Crumble wrote:

> 3. I didn't buy my Gamecube to play DVDs/CDs etc. I bought it for
> the games. Games consoles are there to play games, not to play music
> and films.

That's a good point. Many of the people that I know use the fact that their PS2 can play DVDs as an arguement to why the PS2 is much better than my "cr@ppy" Gamecube but there is no point in spending £30 more on a console just because it can play DVDs and CDs. Eventually those people will end up with many different DVD players in various forms. I'm quite happy with the one sitting on top of my tele and I won't be impressed if Nintendo do force me to spend extra money on their next console because it can play DVDs but I think that Revolution will have a DVD player due to pressure from the public.
Sat 09/10/04 at 20:02
Regular
'Tis a debate I face everyday with my PS2-loving friends.

'Oh but my PS2 can play DVDs.'

'But I have a DVD player. Plus the PS2 is diabolical.'

'Yeah, but the PS2 can play music.'

'But I have a Hi-Fi.'

'Yeah, but...'

'Do you care about what games your console has?'

'Errrr...Well I have every FIFA and Vice City.'

'Yet again I have beaten you. You're a stereotypical PS2 owner mate.'
Sat 09/10/04 at 20:12
Regular
"0228"
Somehow, those crazy PS2 owners have managed to get Athens 2004 to the top of the sales charts, that's the multiformat sales charts. An awful game but any sports game is bound to do well on PS2 regardless of the gameplay. Bring back track and field, button bashing is much better than stick spinning.
Sat 09/10/04 at 20:13
Regular
I really don't see the point in a PS2.
Sat 09/10/04 at 20:15
Regular
"0228"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> I really don't see the point in a PS2.

To make you seem cool from what I can see.
Sat 09/10/04 at 20:18
Regular
Yes, to make you 'be like everyone else.'

No! For God's sake, you can get a console called the 'XBOX' that has far better games, far better graphics/memory, all the accesories a PS2 has for the same God damn price.

And the GC which has far better games, far better graphics/memory etc is going for cheaer.

What the hell is this wolrd coming to?
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:14
Regular
You can pick up a DVD player for like £20 these days, I doubt it'll be a major issue for future consoles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.