GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Gamecube 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 18:25
Regular
Will NGC2 Features dvd player awsome games and net compatible and it was going to be awsome if bring 128bits like ps2 or xbox i liked nintendo game cube but why buy now if xbox and ps2 are all rival prices i think ps2 is the best at the games graphics and the fans of NINTENDO they are allways trying to find info abot the ngc2 i dont know if it features dvd player and awsome graphics and games.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:27
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I don't need or want his uneducated guff on the forums. My view is that he is talking utter crap, which I think is shared by others. I'm entitled to express this. I don't belive I've ever been over offensive, and bullying is a strong word.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:17
Regular
Sheesh!

You lot are NASTY.

Sure the guy doesn't really know what he's on about but did he come in and say "listen up, I'm the authority on gaming".
Give the guy a break already.

We've all got to start somewhere.

And to think you lot were all going on about bullies! :-P
Mon 11/10/04 at 15:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
ßulle†† wrote:
> The sad thing is, no matter how much Speedrally annoys me, I still
> read his threads. And you lot do too.

Merely to point and laugh.
Mon 11/10/04 at 08:24
"The Will of D."
Apple Crumble wrote:
> Yes, to make you 'be like everyone else.'
>
> No! For God's sake, you can get a console called the 'XBOX' that has
> far better games, far better graphics/memory, all the accesories a
> PS2 has for the same God damn price.
>
> And the GC which has far better games, far better graphics/memory etc
> is going for cheaer.
>
> What the hell is this wolrd coming to?

Instead of all the rich and smart kids in schools being the cool guy bullies it's now all the really dumb kids that are the cool bullies, including the stereotypical airhead girls.
The cool people have for some reason decline in the past century, is it due to the collapse of the soviet union, or the fall of hitler? No, the increase in dumber and dumber world leaders.
Mon 11/10/04 at 07:42
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Doesn't drive me insane, it strikes me dumb.
>
> I just wonder how his brain is working to make such utter rubbish...

It's probably solar-powered - and with this UK weather, it's understandable there's malfunctions.

The sad thing is, no matter how much Speedrally annoys me, I still read his threads. And you lot do too.
Mon 11/10/04 at 02:20
Regular
"Balls"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> Yep, speedrally is a bit of a half-wit.

To say the least that is.
Sun 10/10/04 at 23:02
Regular
Yep, speedrally is a bit of a half-wit.
Sun 10/10/04 at 23:01
Regular
"thursdayton!"
«-Shrubber«- wrote:
> Apple Crumble wrote:
> Okay, this topic makes no sense.
>
> 1. The Cubes predessor is Not called the Gamecube 2, the
> prototype is called the Revolution.

Ahahahaha.
Sun 10/10/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
nooBs

will they ever learn
Sun 10/10/04 at 20:42
Regular
Maybe he was at the Wales WRC Rally race and one of the cars ran over him.

After hours of surgery and life operations the poor soul recovered. But with a severly punctured brain he wasn't ever going to recover.

He then called him speedrally thinking he was a rally car and started posting utter patheticness on this site that had the grammatical correctness of Victoria Beckham.

Bless his soul :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.