GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/09/05 at 16:07
Regular
"Beg For Mercy"
What is the best movie threaters now please give me movie name only great and excelent movies.

THNX
Wed 28/09/05 at 22:01
Regular
That tells you something, I mean, Blue Peter ;oP

What I believe is the plot I've gathered from various sources, such as film mags and online-reviews.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:59
Regular
"0228"
If you say so, I'm just basing my knowledge on today's episode of Blue Peter.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:58
Regular
JFH wrote:
> I think that its plot seems a bit naff. I know that the plots for the
> Grand Day Out, the Wrong Trousers, and a Close Shave weren't in any
> way believable but they were funny and original. From what a can
> gather, the film is about Wallace becoming a 'wererabbit', which
> seems to be a pretty poor idea. I can't really judge until I've seen
> it though.

Sorry to contadict but you're a bit off. Basically W&G start a pesticide company, akin to their previous window cleaning company. In the end they work for the mayor at the vegetable growing contest and have to eliminate the rabbit problem.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:57
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
tnc wrote:
> There's just something inexplicable that draws me to Nick Park and
> his plasticene films ;o)

I'm a sucker for stop motion animation, and Park's animation is far more expressive than Burton's mates can ever hope to be.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:56
Regular
And just to further my point;

I enjoyed the Chicken Run film although it never quite lived up to Wallace and Gromit and the humour was far more 'overt' than some of the subtleties in W&G.

The 'Cracking Contraptions' W&G short series that aired either last Xmas or the Xmas before was a little bit of a letdown. Although it was reasonably funny it was so short that the joke was more of a 'punchline' than anything.

What truly amazes me is that 'Cracking Contraptions' DVD sets are selling on eBay for about £20, fair enough it might be a little rare, but there's probably only two-hours worth of footage.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:55
Regular
"0228"
I think that its plot seems a bit naff. I know that the plots for the Grand Day Out, the Wrong Trousers, and a Close Shave weren't in any way believable but they were funny and original. From what a can gather, the film is about Wallace becoming a 'wererabbit', which seems to be a pretty poor idea. I can't really judge until I've seen it though.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
tnc wrote:
> Maybe I'm being pathetic...
>
> ...but I just love the retro feel and subtle jokes contained within
> ... Wallace and Gromit.
>
> It will be airing at the cinemas shortly and somehow the idea of a
> feature-length film, made with two of the characters I've liked
> throughout childhood, appeals to me.
>
> There's just something inexplicable that draws me to Nick Park and
> his plasticene films ;o)

I'll admit it. I'm a fan too.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:51
Regular
Maybe I'm being pathetic...

...but I just love the retro feel and subtle jokes contained within ... Wallace and Gromit.

It will be airing at the cinemas shortly and somehow the idea of a feature-length film, made with two of the characters I've liked throughout childhood, appeals to me.

There's just something inexplicable that draws me to Nick Park and his plasticene films ;o)
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Star Wars III.

Whether you like it or not, MagicalTrevor.
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Green street looks alright.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.