GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Having been left to fend for myself tonight, I've getting in some hours on the xbox, however I got a strange feeling that it doesent want to play anymore as in the middle of saving a game I hear 5 loud clicks from my box. The screen then froze for a bit, then a message comes up saying that It was unable to save? Then it froze again, so I switched it off and left it for a bit thinking that a bit of time to itself would help, but now then main menu screen will not load up. Its dead isnt? Please be honest, I can take it.
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:55
Regular
"boom boom click"
my guess is its done for but leave it a few days to see and keep it warm!!
Sun 10/10/04 at 14:45
Regular
No it was like erm... bonding paste if you know what that looks like?.It was on the parts on the board?
Sun 10/10/04 at 12:07
Regular
"8==="
As in bubbles in the plastic?

If so your xbox might've been knocked out by a powersurge/damp conditions.
Sun 10/10/04 at 11:11
Regular
As the warranty ran out a long time ago and its not working, I took the box appart last night. Everything looked...well ok as I didnt reallyb know what I was looking for. But there was somthing that cought my eye, on the power supply there was these random hard white lumps on it, are these normal?
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:28
Regular
Since the release day. It was sent away once before, It had the fan replaced as it was coming off some how. Made a right racket it did.
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:22
Regular
"boom boom click"
how long have you had it?
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:07
Regular
Having been left to fend for myself tonight, I've getting in some hours on the xbox, however I got a strange feeling that it doesent want to play anymore as in the middle of saving a game I hear 5 loud clicks from my box. The screen then froze for a bit, then a message comes up saying that It was unable to save? Then it froze again, so I switched it off and left it for a bit thinking that a bit of time to itself would help, but now then main menu screen will not load up. Its dead isnt? Please be honest, I can take it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.