GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the difference?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/06/01 at 18:49
Regular
Ok, lets clear some things up. Because of the fact that no one can spell my name - the graffiti Swish - I have changed it to plain Swish. This means that Tony now has no reasons to stop me from winning things (see the banner comp) and that people dont have to keep on having to find a previous post from me to copy my name if they want to talk to me!

So, §w¡§µ = Swish, comprende?

Do you want me to change it back, because it just doesn't look right now? What ja fink?
Thu 07/06/01 at 18:49
Ok, lets clear some things up. Because of the fact that no one can spell my name - the graffiti Swish - I have changed it to plain Swish. This means that Tony now has no reasons to stop me from winning things (see the banner comp) and that people dont have to keep on having to find a previous post from me to copy my name if they want to talk to me!

So, §w¡§µ = Swish, comprende?

Do you want me to change it back, because it just doesn't look right now? What ja fink?
Thu 07/06/01 at 18:51
Regular
The graffiti thing was clever, but Swish as a name is good as well. :0)

I suggest keep Swish. :0)
Thu 07/06/01 at 18:52
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Hey Swish, Is swish your graffiti tag. Spider is mine, so is also ice, crack, bomb and jas
Thu 07/06/01 at 18:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
I preffered the graffiti way. And anyway I either just called you § or swish :-D
Thu 07/06/01 at 18:57
I liked the Graffiti way. It stood out. And if you did need to use my nickname, you could just use Swish, instead of §w¡§µ. I still dont know...
Thu 07/06/01 at 18:58
Regular
It's still down to you in the end. :0)
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:03
Im gonna stick with §w¡§µ, damn you Tony! But please call me Swish in the forums, its easier for everyone!!
Thu 07/06/01 at 19:09
Thats better. But Swish will be fine. Thanks everyone. Especially Grix who is always the first to reply to my posts - I promise i'll make them more interesting next time!
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:10
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Must resist singing a Dr. Dre song here..................

Mission sucsessful.
Thu 07/06/01 at 20:15
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
How do you use the keys needed to make your old name swish. I haven't got a clue how to do it on the keyboard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.