GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raw results for the 4th of June"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/06/01 at 18:46
Regular
Intercontinental Championship
Kane vs Christian w/ Edge
Christian gets on the mic and says he feels sorry for the Minnesotans who have nothing to cheer for but freaks, and makes fun of Kirby Pucket and Kevin Garnett. Kane throws Christian down to the mat. Kane kicks Christian down in the corner. Short arm clothesline by Kane. Kane with a top rope lariat. Edge distracts the referee. Edge tries to trip up Kane to no avail. Kane goes after Edge. Christian comes from behind on Kane and sends him into the ring steps. Kane hangs Christian neck first over the ropes. Back in the ring Kane hits a big boot. Dropkick by Christian for a two count. Kane slams Christian off the top rope. Kane pulls Edge in the ring and gives him the chokeslam. Hugh Morrus enters the ring and hits Edge with the No Laughing Matter. Morrus leaves through the crowd. Kane powerbombs Christian for the pin.
Winner: Kane

Shane McMahon is shown in the prodiction truck celebrating.

Vince McMahon is shown in the hallway walking toward the arena.

-commercial-

Vince McMahon comes to the ring. It's pretty obvious that as far as Shane's intensions as far as WCW is concerned, he is just trying to be a disruptive force, and that's just not gonna happen. Chris Benoit, who the hell do you think you are? You viciously attacked me on Smackdown last week. I have bruises all over my body. I even have a slight concussion. I can tell you this Benoit, you are definitely an animal. And that is the way Austin treated you last week, like an animal. Austin defeated you twice last week. As far as I am concerned, benoit, you will never again get a shot at the WWF title. I'll tell you why. Benoit is a sadistic because he suplexed Austin ten times. The WWF champion does not deserve that kind of treatment. I will remind you of one thing, the WWF champion's name is Steve Austin. Tonight we will reward you for your efforts with a one on one match with Big Show.

Mick Foley comes to the ring with his book in hand. Foley says he is here simply to thank the fans for making his book the #1 NY Times best seller for the second week in a row.

You came out here to plug your stinking book?

I came out here to thank the people. And speaking of people did you happen to see that spread about me in People Magazine? I am also here to talk about my bookmark. Not any bookmark though. This bookmark is a valid WWF contract. When me and Linda signed all those contracts last year one of those contracts was that I can book any Raw main event of my choosing. Tonight we will see Austin vs Jericho for the WWF title, and Benoit will be banned from ringside. Vince will be banned from ringside as well.

My attorneys said those contracts you signed with my wife were signed in the state of Connecticut. They are only valid in Connecticut. Not here in Minnesota.

Foley calls Governor Jesse Ventura to the ring.

Ventura looks at the contract. Vince, you couldn't control me when I worked for you. You certainly can't control me now. By the power vested in me by the state of Minnesota, that match will take place tonight. Ventura tells Foley to have a nice day. Ventura leaves.

Foley tells Vince he will end the night with a very big suprise. Foley leaves.

-commercial-

Austin and Debra are shown arriving to the arena.

King of the Ring Qualifying Match
Matt Hardy w/ Lita vs Jeff Hardy
Jeff with a rollup for a two count. Jeff with a corkscrew moonsault for a two count. Jeff throws Matt out of the ring. Jeff comes off the security wall and misses Matt. Jeff launches Matt on the ring apron, Matt springboards off with a ddt. Back in the ring Jeff lands a swanton bomb on Matt's knees. Jeff counters the twist of fate with a backslide for the pin.
Winner: Jeff Hardy

Backstage, Austin is shining up his belt. Vince walks in and tells Austin the night is not starting out well. Vince tells Austin that he will have to defend the WWF title tonight. Austin says his back is not feeling well. Vince explains to Austin what happened with Foley and Ventura. Vince also tells Austin that Foley promised a suprise. Austin says Vince's divorce issue is starting to effect him. Austin wants Vince to shut Linda up and get her out of their life.

-commercial-

Backstage, Foley asks Trish Stratus why she is so down. Trish says she has been having problems with Terri, and doesn't think a bra and panties match is the solution. Foley convinces her otherwise.

Backstage, Tajiri pours tea for William Regal. Angle enters and asks Regal if Shane is going to accept his challenge. Regal says Shane has accepted

Backstage, Bubba and Dvon tell Spike not to screw up their match tonight.

Molly Holly is shown live from WWFNY. Molly thanks Spike for all the flowers he sent. Molly tells Spike she really likes him too.

Backstage, Spike is shown verry happy that Molly likes him.

Six Man Tag Team Match
Bubba, Dvon, and Spike Dudley vs Holly Cousins and Kurt Angle
Hardcore with a dropkick on Dvon. Dvon powerslams Hardcore for a two count. Hardcore throws Spike across the ring. Hardcore kicks Spike out of the ring. Hardcore suplexes Spike followed up by a backbreaker for a two count. Bubba tagged in but the referee didn't see it. Spike with a drop toe hold on Angle. Angle suplexes Spike across the ring. Angle kicks Spike down in the corner. Spike jumps off the top feet first into Angle chest. Bubba backdrops Hardcore followed up by the Bubba bomb. Dvon clotheslines Hardcore off of Bubba's shoulders. Angle hits Bubba with a german suplex. Angle misses a moonsault. Bubba slams Angle. Dvon hits Angle with the whassup headbutt. Crash intercepts Dvon from getting the tables. Crash gets a 3D. Angle gives Bubba the angle slam for the pin. After the match Hardcore shoves Angle.
Winners: Holly Cousins and Kurt Angle

-commercial-

Big Show vs Chris Benoit
Show throws Benoit in the corner. Running clothesline by Show. Show puts Benoit in a bear hug. benoit bites his way out of it. Show misses a top rope elbow drop. Benoit dropkicks Show in the face. Benoit goes up top and lands the swan dive headbutt in Show's hand. Benoit counters the chokeslam with the crippler crossface for the submission.
Winner: Chris Benoit

Undertaker is shown arriving to the arena on his motorcycle.

-commercial-

Undertaker comes to the ring. let's cut right to the chase. Somebody has a death wish and their wish is about to come true. If you have a problem with me I suggest you deal with me and not my wife. I have gone out of my way to keep my family out of this business. This crap has gone on long enough. Enough is enough. Who the hell is it? I don't know. But there will be hell to pay here until I find the sick b*****d. And when I find the SOB he will die a thousand deaths before he ever tapes my family again. Undertaker says this all started with Jim Ross. Ross was the first one to get the letter and the tape. if you know something you are not telling me you will be the first one on the list. Ross says he knows nothing about it. Undertaker slaps Paul Heyman. Ross says Heyman has nothing to do with it. Ross tells Undertaker to ask Vince, since he is the captain of the ship. A video is shown on the TitanTron of the stalker taping Sarah at her house. Undertaker watches the video and leaves to the back.

-commercial-

During the break, Undertaker went into Vince's locker room and said he had some explaining to do. Vince says he does not know anything about it. Vince suggest that the stalker could be Shane McMahon. Undertaker says if Vince is lying he will take the whole WWF and stick it up his ass.

Rhyno vs Tazz
Match starts off with both men trading punches. Clothesline by Tazz. Tazz throws Rhyno out of the ring. Short arm clothesline by Rhyno. Rhyno spears tazz in the corner for a two count. Suplex by Rhyno for a two count. Head and arm tazzplex. Tazz hits Rhyno with the gore for a two count. Tazz locks on the tazzmission. Rhyno counters by dropping on his back. Rhyno hits the gore for the pin.
Winner: Rhyno

Backstage, Debra tells Austin to calm down. Austin says the suprise thing is bothering him. Debra says she is still friends with Foley. Austin sends Debra to get some information from Foley.

-commercial-

Backstage, Debra hugs Foley. Debra asks Foley what the secret is. Foley says he will not tell her. Instead of her walking away empty handed, he gives her a copy of his book.

Backstage, Christian tells Edge he is going to enter the King of the Ring. Edge asks if that is a good idea, because he is in it as well.

Backstage, Michael Cole interviews Chris Jericho. Jericho says his greatest WWF accomplishmnet was when he beat Triple H for the WWF title for a short time last year. Jericho says he deserves to be the WWF champion tonight, and that's the bottom line because all of the Jerichoholics said so.

Terri is shown getting ready for the bra and panties match.

-commercial-

Bra and Panties Match
Terri vs Trish Stratus
Terri slaps Trish. Trish chases Terri around the ring. Trish with a bulldog. Trish pulls off Terri's top. Terri hits Trish from behind. Terri pulls off Trish's top. Saturn runs down to the ring in a robe. Saturn opens the robe to reveal he is wearing bra and panties. During all the confusion Trish pulls off Terri's bottoms for the win. Instead of Terri trying to cover herself up, she desperately tries to cover up Saturn.
Winner: Trish Stratus

-commercial-

Lilian Garcia announces Mick Foley as the special outside referee for the main event.

WWF Championship
Steve Austin vs Chris Jericho
Match starts off with Austin attacking Jericho as soon as he enters the ring. Austin kicks Jericho down in the corner. Dropkick by Jericho. Jericho counters the Lou Thez press with the walls of Jericho. Austin makes it to the ropes. Clothesline by Austin. Jericho with a springboard missile dropkick. Austin sends Jericho head first into the ring steps. Austin throws Jericho right into Foley. Jericho sends Austin into the ring steps. Jericho drops Austin across the guard rail. Foley throws Austin back in the ring. Jericho with a bulldog followed up by the moonsault on Austin's knees. Spinebuster by Austin. Austin kicks Jericho in the head. Austin with a mule kick for a two count. Jericho low blows Austin. Both men trade punches. Jericho with a missile dropkick for a two count. Clothesline by Jericho. Jericho with a top rope huricanrana for a two count. Jericho misses Austin with the flying forearm and hits the referee. Jericho puts Austin in the walls of Jericho. William Regal comes down and attacks Foley. Jericho goes after Regal. Foley misses Regal with the chair and hits Jericho by accident. Austin throws Jericho back in the ring and gets a two count. Austin hits the stunner for the pin.
Winner: Steve Austin

Austin leaves. Foley throws Regal in the ring. Jericho puts Regal in the walls of Jericho at the same time Foley gives Regal, Mr. Socko.

End of show...
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:53
Regular
"One More Chance"
I usually watch all the matches just for the h@ll of it.
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:45
i only watch the good matches
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:40
Regular
Yeh I admit that it is but sometimes it's interesting to see or hear about the jobbers or newcomers.
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:58
metal and heat is crap. dont post any of them results.
Sat 09/06/01 at 13:28
Regular
Here are the Metal results:
- Billy Gunn v. Race Steele. Gunn goes after the arm early. Steele nails him on a break in the corner, but Gunn goes up and over and back suplexes him. Another armdrag to ARM-bar. Steele gets in a suplex, another corner elbow and a sloppy neckbreaker off the top for 2. Gunn wins a chopfest, but a double clothesline breaks out. Gunn hits him with clotheslines, a tilt a whirl powerslam for almost 3, and the One and Only to put him away.

- Haku v. Chris Michaels.Michaels breaks out a mini-Flair Flip right off.A kick sends him falling through the ropes, nearly taking a header.Haku works over his back outside. Boring methodical offense from there, however. Michaels avoids a corner charge as Haku posts himself. Punches don't take the big guy off his feet, but a dropkick does. Michaels runs right into a big boot, there, and the Tongan Death Grip soon follows for the pin.

- Light heavyweight title: Jerry Lynn v Essa Rios.Rios ends up with a hammerlock, but Lynn takes him back to the corner. Corner whip, Rios goes up and over and makes with the armdrag to armbar.Headscissors sends Lynn out, where he takes a slidekick and a nice corkscrew plancha. Rios flips out of a suplex into the ring and gets a rana, but gets caught with a spinning backbreaker. Rios slips out of a bow and arrow and gets 2, Flippy schoolboy gets 2, but he tries another fancy-schmancy headscissors and gets slammed for 2. Rios ends up hanging by his feet from the bottm rope, and Lynn kicks him loose.Rios gets the Fruity Armdrag and a powerslam for 2, and tries a top-rope rana, but Lynn holds on to block and hits a sweet tornado DDT for the pin.

- X-Factor v. Chris Williams & Rob Harris & Doug Basham. They quickly attack and dispactch of two of the jobbers, Harris (black tights) tags in on Credible, but X-Pac holds down the top rope to send him out and he takes the X-Pac Memorial ringpost bump, ironically enough, and Albert presses him in. X-Pac in to work him over, spin kick for 2. There's the bronco buster. Credible in to powerbomb him for 2, and Albert finally tags in. Harris tries punches but runs into a delayed butterfly suplex. Harris manages a double clothesline on X-Pac and Credible and tags in Basham (short hair, red tights) and it's a pier 6. Williams slowly goes up top, but Albert catches him coming down and posts him. Basham's corner charge misses X-Pac, Albert's doesn't miss him and the double superkick puts him away for the X-Pac pin.
Sat 09/06/01 at 10:48
Regular
I could of put anything in the text and none of you would have noticed.
Sat 09/06/01 at 00:23
Did anybody actually read all this?
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I knew the Raw results Tuesday morning.
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:22
thats pretty good for a just arrived today. but if you wrote all that to win a game(i think most newbies try) then remember you can win here, you hace to post on fog.
Thu 07/06/01 at 18:46
Regular
Intercontinental Championship
Kane vs Christian w/ Edge
Christian gets on the mic and says he feels sorry for the Minnesotans who have nothing to cheer for but freaks, and makes fun of Kirby Pucket and Kevin Garnett. Kane throws Christian down to the mat. Kane kicks Christian down in the corner. Short arm clothesline by Kane. Kane with a top rope lariat. Edge distracts the referee. Edge tries to trip up Kane to no avail. Kane goes after Edge. Christian comes from behind on Kane and sends him into the ring steps. Kane hangs Christian neck first over the ropes. Back in the ring Kane hits a big boot. Dropkick by Christian for a two count. Kane slams Christian off the top rope. Kane pulls Edge in the ring and gives him the chokeslam. Hugh Morrus enters the ring and hits Edge with the No Laughing Matter. Morrus leaves through the crowd. Kane powerbombs Christian for the pin.
Winner: Kane

Shane McMahon is shown in the prodiction truck celebrating.

Vince McMahon is shown in the hallway walking toward the arena.

-commercial-

Vince McMahon comes to the ring. It's pretty obvious that as far as Shane's intensions as far as WCW is concerned, he is just trying to be a disruptive force, and that's just not gonna happen. Chris Benoit, who the hell do you think you are? You viciously attacked me on Smackdown last week. I have bruises all over my body. I even have a slight concussion. I can tell you this Benoit, you are definitely an animal. And that is the way Austin treated you last week, like an animal. Austin defeated you twice last week. As far as I am concerned, benoit, you will never again get a shot at the WWF title. I'll tell you why. Benoit is a sadistic because he suplexed Austin ten times. The WWF champion does not deserve that kind of treatment. I will remind you of one thing, the WWF champion's name is Steve Austin. Tonight we will reward you for your efforts with a one on one match with Big Show.

Mick Foley comes to the ring with his book in hand. Foley says he is here simply to thank the fans for making his book the #1 NY Times best seller for the second week in a row.

You came out here to plug your stinking book?

I came out here to thank the people. And speaking of people did you happen to see that spread about me in People Magazine? I am also here to talk about my bookmark. Not any bookmark though. This bookmark is a valid WWF contract. When me and Linda signed all those contracts last year one of those contracts was that I can book any Raw main event of my choosing. Tonight we will see Austin vs Jericho for the WWF title, and Benoit will be banned from ringside. Vince will be banned from ringside as well.

My attorneys said those contracts you signed with my wife were signed in the state of Connecticut. They are only valid in Connecticut. Not here in Minnesota.

Foley calls Governor Jesse Ventura to the ring.

Ventura looks at the contract. Vince, you couldn't control me when I worked for you. You certainly can't control me now. By the power vested in me by the state of Minnesota, that match will take place tonight. Ventura tells Foley to have a nice day. Ventura leaves.

Foley tells Vince he will end the night with a very big suprise. Foley leaves.

-commercial-

Austin and Debra are shown arriving to the arena.

Matt Hardy w/ Lita vs Jeff Hardy
Jeff with a rollup for a two count. Jeff with a corkscrew moonsault for a two count. Jeff throws Matt out of the ring. Jeff comes off the security wall and misses Matt. Jeff launches Matt on the ring apron, Matt springboards off with a ddt. Back in the ring Jeff lands a swanton bomb on Matt's knees. Jeff counters the twist of fate with a backslide for the pin.
Winner: Jeff Hardy

Backstage, Austin is shining up his belt. Vince walks in and tells Austin the night is not starting out well. Vince tells Austin that he will have to defend the WWF title tonight. Austin says his back is not feeling well. Vince explains to Austin what happened with Foley and Ventura. Vince also tells Austin that Foley promised a suprise. Austin says Vince's divorce issue is starting to effect him. Austin wants Vince to shut Linda up and get her out of their life.

-commercial-

Backstage, Foley asks Trish Stratus why she is so down. Trish says she has been having problems with Terri, and doesn't think a bra and panties match is the solution. Foley convinces her otherwise.

Backstage, Tajiri pours tea for William Regal. Angle enters and asks Regal if Shane is going to accept his challenge. Regal says Shane has accepted

Backstage, Bubba and Dvon tell Spike not to screw up their match tonight.

Molly Holly is shown live from WWFNY. Molly thanks Spike for all the flowers he sent. Molly tells Spike she really likes him too.

Backstage, Spike is shown verry happy that Molly likes him.

Six Man Tag Team Match
Bubba, Dvon, and Spike Dudley vs Holly Cousins and Kurt Angle
Hardcore with a dropkick on Dvon. Dvon powerslams Hardcore for a two count. Hardcore throws Spike across the ring. Hardcore kicks Spike out of the ring. Hardcore suplexes Spike followed up by a backbreaker for a two count. Bubba tagged in but the referee didn't see it. Spike with a drop toe hold on Angle. Angle suplexes Spike across the ring. Angle kicks Spike down in the corner. Spike jumps off the top feet first into Angle chest. Bubba backdrops Hardcore followed up by the Bubba bomb. Dvon clotheslines Hardcore off of Bubba's shoulders. Angle hits Bubba with a german suplex. Angle misses a moonsault. Bubba slams Angle. Dvon hits Angle with the whassup headbutt. Crash intercepts Dvon from getting the tables. Crash gets a 3D. Angle gives Bubba the angle slam for the pin. After the match Hardcore shoves Angle.
Winners: Holly Cousins and Kurt Angle

-commercial-

Big Show vs Chris Benoit
Show throws Benoit in the corner. Running clothesline by Show. Show puts Benoit in a bear hug. benoit bites his way out of it. Show misses a top rope elbow drop. Benoit dropkicks Show in the face. Benoit goes up top and lands the swan dive headbutt in Show's hand. Benoit counters the chokeslam with the crippler crossface for the submission.
Winner: Chris Benoit

Undertaker is shown arriving to the arena on his motorcycle.

-commercial-

Undertaker comes to the ring. let's cut right to the chase. Somebody has a death wish and their wish is about to come true. If you have a problem with me I suggest you deal with me and not my wife. I have gone out of my way to keep my family out of this business. This crap has gone on long enough. Enough is enough. Who the hell is it? I don't know. But there will be hell to pay here until I find the sick b*****d. And when I find the SOB he will die a thousand deaths before he ever tapes my family again. Undertaker says this all started with Jim Ross. Ross was the first one to get the letter and the tape. if you know something you are not telling me you will be the first one on the list. Ross says he knows nothing about it. Undertaker slaps Paul Heyman. Ross says Heyman has nothing to do with it. Ross tells Undertaker to ask Vince, since he is the captain of the ship. A video is shown on the TitanTron of the stalker taping Sarah at her house. Undertaker watches the video and leaves to the back.

-commercial-

During the break, Undertaker went into Vince's locker room and said he had some explaining to do. Vince says he does not know anything about it. Vince suggest that the stalker could be Shane McMahon. Undertaker says if Vince is lying he will take the whole WWF and stick it up his ass.

Rhyno vs Tazz
Match starts off with both men trading punches. Clothesline by Tazz. Tazz throws Rhyno out of the ring. Short arm clothesline by Rhyno. Rhyno spears tazz in the corner for a two count. Suplex by Rhyno for a two count. Head and arm tazzplex. Tazz hits Rhyno with the gore for a two count. Tazz locks on the tazzmission. Rhyno counters by dropping on his back. Rhyno hits the gore for the pin.
Winner: Rhyno

Backstage, Debra tells Austin to calm down. Austin says the suprise thing is bothering him. Debra says she is still friends with Foley. Austin sends Debra to get some information from Foley.

-commercial-

Backstage, Debra hugs Foley. Debra asks Foley what the secret is. Foley says he will not tell her. Instead of her walking away empty handed, he gives her a copy of his book.

Backstage, Christian tells Edge he is going to enter the King of the Ring. Edge asks if that is a good idea, because he is in it as well.

Backstage, Michael Cole interviews Chris Jericho. Jericho says his greatest WWF accomplishmnet was when he beat Triple H for the WWF title for a short time last year. Jericho says he deserves to be the WWF champion tonight, and that's the bottom line because all of the Jerichoholics said so.

Terri is shown getting ready for the bra and panties match.

-commercial-

Bra and Panties Match
Terri vs Trish Stratus
Terri slaps Trish. Trish chases Terri around the ring. Trish with a bulldog. Trish pulls off Terri's top. Terri hits Trish from behind. Terri pulls off Trish's top. Saturn runs down to the ring in a robe. Saturn opens the robe to reveal he is wearing bra and panties. During all the confusion Trish pulls off Terri's bottoms for the win. Instead of Terri trying to cover herself up, she desperately tries to cover up Saturn.
Winner: Trish Stratus

-commercial-

Lilian Garcia announces Mick Foley as the special outside referee for the main event.

WWF Championship
Steve Austin vs Chris Jericho
Match starts off with Austin attacking Jericho as soon as he enters the ring. Austin kicks Jericho down in the corner. Dropkick by Jericho. Jericho counters the Lou Thez press with the walls of Jericho. Austin makes it to the ropes. Clothesline by Austin. Jericho with a springboard missile dropkick. Austin sends Jericho head first into the ring steps. Austin throws Jericho right into Foley. Jericho sends Austin into the ring steps. Jericho drops Austin across the guard rail. Foley throws Austin back in the ring. Jericho with a bulldog followed up by the moonsault on Austin's knees. Spinebuster by Austin. Austin kicks Jericho in the head. Austin with a mule kick for a two count. Jericho low blows Austin. Both men trade punches. Jericho with a missile dropkick for a two count. Clothesline by Jericho. Jericho with a top rope huricanrana for a two count. Jericho misses Austin with the flying forearm and hits the referee. Jericho puts Austin in the walls of Jericho. William Regal comes down and attacks Foley. Jericho goes after Regal. Foley misses Regal with the chair and hits Jericho by accident. Austin throws Jericho back in the ring and gets a two count. Austin hits the stunner for the pin.
Winner: Steve Austin

Austin leaves. Foley throws Regal in the ring. Jericho puts Regal in the walls of Jericho at the same time Foley gives Regal, Mr. Socko.

End of show...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.