GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jason Lee - My Name is Earl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/09/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
This started while I was over in America. Jason Lee (one of the coolest actors ever) now has his own TV show, and it's excellent. It also stars Ethan 'Sailboat' Suplee from Mallrats which just makes it even better. Plus the writing and premise has been compared to the work of the Coen brothers in a number of articles.

It's about a white trash kinda guy who after a series of bad events discovers karma and decideds to right the wrongs he's made in his life. He creates a list (containing things like stole a car from a one legged girl and cheated my way through 7th grade...both times) and sets out to put them right. In the first episode he decides to help a man he bullied at school find a girlfriend only to find out he's actually gay.

I can see this going up on the list of great american sitcoms with Seinfeld, Scrubs, Arrested Development, and Curb your Enthusiasm (speaking of which, I bought the season four boxset while there too. Think I'll go watch that). Not sure when it's coming here but I can't wait.

[URL]http://imdb.com/title/tt0460091/[/URL]
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 25/09/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
This started while I was over in America. Jason Lee (one of the coolest actors ever) now has his own TV show, and it's excellent. It also stars Ethan 'Sailboat' Suplee from Mallrats which just makes it even better. Plus the writing and premise has been compared to the work of the Coen brothers in a number of articles.

It's about a white trash kinda guy who after a series of bad events discovers karma and decideds to right the wrongs he's made in his life. He creates a list (containing things like stole a car from a one legged girl and cheated my way through 7th grade...both times) and sets out to put them right. In the first episode he decides to help a man he bullied at school find a girlfriend only to find out he's actually gay.

I can see this going up on the list of great american sitcoms with Seinfeld, Scrubs, Arrested Development, and Curb your Enthusiasm (speaking of which, I bought the season four boxset while there too. Think I'll go watch that). Not sure when it's coming here but I can't wait.

[URL]http://imdb.com/title/tt0460091/[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.