GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 7:Advent Children"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/09/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Swivel!"
Anyone else seen this film? What did you think, I thought I may not like it since I've never played the game, but it was actually quite good. Very 'actiony' kind of film.
Mon 26/09/05 at 16:46
Regular
"accidental superher"
no really i bought an official copy for 4500yen! just the standard edition though.
in kyoto (shigo street) at tower records :O
was in japan for 3 and a half weeks ;)
Mon 26/09/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
beanz wrote:
> i was in japan for the past few weeks...
> bought FF7:AC on dvd (only japanese subtitles)
> but luckily i was watching it with one of my japanese friends who was
> helping to translate it for me.

Balls. You p2ped it. Just admit it.
Mon 26/09/05 at 12:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I watched it last night, the soundtrack brought back some nice memories of the game.
Sun 25/09/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Swivel!"
My friend got a copy posted to him. Was in Japanese but had English Subtitles.
Sun 25/09/05 at 18:39
Regular
"accidental superher"
i was in japan for the past few weeks...
bought FF7:AC on dvd (only japanese subtitles)
but luckily i was watching it with one of my japanese friends who was helping to translate it for me.
story doesn't make a whole lot of sense but it's definitely worth watching for the action scenes and animation
i'm glad i bought it
Sun 25/09/05 at 10:25
Regular
"youngest regular"
how did u see it.tell me now.
Sun 25/09/05 at 01:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
can you get this on region 2??
anyone feeling link-happy? i really want to see it as soon as i can for the same reasons as Chippxero :)
Sat 24/09/05 at 23:37
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=130177&forumid=301[/URL]

it's alright story wise, but i really only watched it for the 3d animation used.
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Swivel!"
Anyone else seen this film? What did you think, I thought I may not like it since I've never played the game, but it was actually quite good. Very 'actiony' kind of film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.