GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TV-Out ?? help please."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/10/04 at 01:35
Regular
"Balls"
Hi, could anyone please tell me what lead I need for my new laptop so that I can see my games on my TV.

Thanks
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:24
Regular
This is all depending on wether you actually have Svideo out or any sort of tv out, you may only have your d-sub connecter and that is a differant kettle of fish.

Colin
Sun 10/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Balls"
yeah i looked on SR for S-video and it just gave me adaptors so i just wondered if anyone knows what i would need to connect the adaptor to the TV it needs some kind of lead but which one.

thanks
Sun 10/10/04 at 17:47
Regular
S-video he said didn't he?

Either that, or if your laptop has AV out, an AV cable would do.
Sun 10/10/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Balls"
ok thanks, do you know what lead i need to have for the addaptor to work?
Sun 10/10/04 at 11:11
Regular
S-Video me thinks.
Sun 10/10/04 at 01:35
Regular
"Balls"
Hi, could anyone please tell me what lead I need for my new laptop so that I can see my games on my TV.

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.