GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Those irritating Kwik-fit ads"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/09/05 at 13:45
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Deflate your heads, get a better car, and a new ad campaign.
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:04
Regular
"0228"
J Nash wrote:
> Yo that's it, hippo. Why do you like it, do you like it when everyone
> just starts laughing for no reason, or when that MILF winks at the
> hippo.

That's all good, but there's also the greatness of having a big blue hippo randomly appearing in a museum and handing out food. Also, the hippo's attempt at pretending to be dizzy is pathetic and the kids seem to over-act when they're pretending to like the food.
Tue 27/09/05 at 19:51
Regular
Yo that's it, hippo. Why do you like it, do you like it when everyone just starts laughing for no reason, or when that MILF winks at the hippo.

IT MAKES ME MAD
Tue 27/09/05 at 19:50
Regular
"0228"
Here it be: [URL]http://www.visit4info.com/static/advert_pages/25341.cfm?back_page=advertiser_pages/KinderHappyHippo.cfm[/URL]

"Flat? Flat snacks!"

Aha, it makes no sense and the acting is awful.
Tue 27/09/05 at 19:48
Regular
"0228"
J Nash wrote:
> I saw an advert that annoyed me in many ways before, i think it was
> for sort of kinder elephant biscuit thing.
>
> IT MAKES ME MAD.

Do you mean the one with the big blue hippo that bursts into the museum and starts fgiving the children sweets? That's a Kinder advert and hippos are a bit like elephants I suppose. They're both big. Anyway, I love that advert.
Tue 27/09/05 at 19:38
Regular
Oh and another advert that makes me mad is this loan one I see sometimes, where this man and a woman are holding hands at a table, looking aimlessly in different directions every so often. It's just as if the director was going "right now you look to the left, smile, you look to the right, now you look down, you look straight at the camera, yeah beautiful, look back left again.
Tue 27/09/05 at 19:36
Regular
I saw an advert that annoyed me in many ways before, i think it was for sort of kinder elephant biscuit thing.

IT MAKES ME MAD.

Incidentally, the ITV children's show Jungle Run also makes me mad, bag of balls it is.
Tue 27/09/05 at 19:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Clazon wrote:
> That Levi's ad opn the other hand, what's not to like?
>
> Guitar
> Fit girls
> Ice Cream
> Levi's
>
> Good stuff.

Thats's such a crap advert.
Tue 27/09/05 at 19:08
Regular
"I like beef"
RoJ wrote:
> Yeah the Kwik Fit ads suck, as do KFC, and any kind of hair and
> shampoo adverts.

Yeah, all beauty product ads are sh!te. Always have an "I'm so beautiful" woman going "This weird anti-psychotic ageing cream has saved my skin...now, where's my large bag of cash?"
Tue 27/09/05 at 16:38
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Clazon wrote:
> That Levi's ad opn the other hand, what's not to like?
>
> Guitar
> Fit girls
> Ice Cream
> Levi's
>
> Good stuff.

Ah yes, more everlasting proof that average guy + guitar = babe magnet. And the addition of ice cream was a stroke of genius. But im afriad wranglers own levi's.
Sun 25/09/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeah the Kwik Fit ads suck, as do KFC, and any kind of hair and shampoo adverts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.