GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bill - live"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/09/05 at 21:09
Regular
What a disgrace.

I've only seen The Bill a few times before, and I just caught the last 20 minutes of this live episode. Every time the scene changed you could see the slight pause as the actors weren't ready, the camera was all over the place, actors constantly hashed their lines and gibbered. And my favourite part was when the scene cut to two actors walking along chatting with a guy holding a boom mike running past in the background, you hear someone yell and both guys start running along looking wounded.

It also featured the worst car crash ever, and the dramatic climax involved some guy getting shot, which went:

*BANG*
*2 seconds pass*
*POP, small blood pouch leaks from chest*
*Credits roll*

In conclusion; I wish I had seen all of it, it was hilarious.
Fri 23/09/05 at 20:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Am gutted I missed this! Hopefully it will be repeated without being edited but I doubt it.

There was a show in America that was comletely live and is usually on outtake programmes, one of the most shown clips is where a woman goes to grab a vase to smash over some blokes head and it's obviously been weakened to make it break easier. Only problem is she grabs it too hard and it smashes in her hand so she has to smack him one instead - classic!
Fri 23/09/05 at 19:15
Regular
"Better Than You"
monkey_man wrote:
> A live episode of The Bill? That's GENIUS! Can't believe I missed
> it, or failed to see it advertised!

It was done two years ago too...
Fri 23/09/05 at 19:12
Regular
"0228"
Coronation Street's 40th anniversary, not ITV's. Now take back that :D
Fri 23/09/05 at 19:09
Regular
"Mozzy"
JFH wrote:
> That was about 5 years ago, it was for their 40th anniversary I
> think.

It's the 50th aniversery now, so it couldn't have been 5 years ago. :D
Fri 23/09/05 at 19:00
Regular
"0228"
Whitestripes DS wrote:
> I remember a live episode of Coronation Street a while ago, that was
> done rather well.

That was about 5 years ago, it was for their 40th anniversary I think.
Fri 23/09/05 at 09:40
Regular
Corrie ---- The Bill

now which is going to be done live easier? or better? i wonder =P

but seriously a live episode of The Bill is jsut plain stupid!!!!
Fri 23/09/05 at 02:46
Regular
If they repeat it they'll probably edit it up and redo a few of the really bad scenes...

I remember a live episode of Coronation Street a while ago, that was done rather well.
Thu 22/09/05 at 21:38
Regular
It was amazing, the car crash was spackered as it was mean't to roll by the way. You could even hear the two actors let of a laugh before the credits rolled.
Thu 22/09/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
A live episode of The Bill? That's GENIUS! Can't believe I missed it, or failed to see it advertised!
Thu 22/09/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Mozzy"
It must be hard to do a show like that Live. I watched most of it, they shouldn't really bother tbh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.