GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DW :-)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/09/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Seen you come on here last week under a different username...

Anyway just want to say '3-1 and you f***** it up! 3-1 and you f***** it up!'

What a scoreline. Forgot that we were playing until my Dad got hom from college to say we were losing 3-1. So put channel 903 on and listened to commentry.

Amazing!

Twice we have played you in the 3rd round of League Cup now and had a 5 goal difference.
Wed 21/09/05 at 18:58
Regular
Fair play to ya...we never went into the game expecting a victory. I do, though, hate how everyone looks at the score and instantly assumes we played crap.
Wed 21/09/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
It's all fun.

You did play good in the first half from what I was told and as soon as that Tyson come off we were all over you. I still think we would of won with Tyson on the pitch, but not by as many as we did.

It's just that our boys are in the Premiership and are fit enough to play at that pace for 90 minutes, although we did it for only the 2nd half.
Wed 21/09/05 at 18:53
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What a comeback! Thats' got to be the highest scoring Cup game for years!
Wed 21/09/05 at 18:45
Regular
Oh, and I will say this. You played so poor in the first half that loads of your fans left. The chants were something along the lines of "What a load of rubbish".

How you can be proud enough to mention that we f****d up at 3-1 is beyond me. I mean, 3-1 at half time, losing to a League 2 team. I'd be embarassed to admit that, if I was a Villa fan.

:-)
Wed 21/09/05 at 18:36
Regular
Well done Aston Villa.

I'll simply paste what I wrote on my forum:

Must say, I'm glad to see the papers give us credit where credit was due. The first half was not fluke. We ran riot and it could have been 4 or 5 going into half time. Sure, they scored seven in 45 minutes, and without making excuses, I'm almost certain we wouldn't have lost by 5 goals had Tyson not gone off with a dead leg and had the referee not given a very poor decision in awarding Villa the penalty (and even the papers agree on that one).

Our boys done us proud. They're a very young squad and to go up against the likes of Baros, Barry and Milner is a bloody task and a half. To come away with three goals is an achievement in it's own right.

To be called 'brave' and 'gallant' by the Daily Mail was a credit to the lads. In fact...

The opening paragraphs to the Daily Mail article:

"John Gorman and his gallant Wycombe team can take a bow. One side swaggered into the Causeway Stadium last night expecting to stroll into the third round and another intended to earn the right.

"The fact David O'Leary's side ended Wycombe's dreams with the mother of all comebacks, featuring seven goals, should take nothing away from an heroic performance by the League Two team.

"Unbeaten in all competitions, they surprised their Premiership opponents with a first half display of such attacking verve that victory appeared within reach."

We DID play like we were the League 2 leaders and if we play like we did in the first half against League 2 opposition, we should cruise to promotion this season.

My final message...well done Wycombe...the score was unjust.
Wed 21/09/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Seen you come on here last week under a different username...

Anyway just want to say '3-1 and you f***** it up! 3-1 and you f***** it up!'

What a scoreline. Forgot that we were playing until my Dad got hom from college to say we were losing 3-1. So put channel 903 on and listened to commentry.

Amazing!

Twice we have played you in the 3rd round of League Cup now and had a 5 goal difference.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.